GRANTS PASS, Ore. (PRWEB) July 23, 2018
For more than two decades, Sharon Kleyne, host of the internationally syndicated radio program, The Sharon Kleyne Hour Power of Water, Water Life Science®/Nature’s Pharma® & Your Health sponsored by Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® on VoiceAmerica and World Talk Radio, has encouraged people around the world to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. “Everyone needs to replenish their body water and their body water vapor to live longer, healthier lives,” says Kleyne.
According to Joseph Summers at @Lifehack, a recent study of Japanese women highlights the benefits of drinking fresh water.
But why drink water?
Since 70 percent of our body is water, it is important to maintain water levels. When the body’s need for water is thwarted, many short-and-long-term negative health consequences occur. “Long-term dehydration,” says Summers, “can lead to rheumatoid arthritis, migraines, angina, colitis dyspepsia, hypertension, obesity, hemorrhoids, breast cancer, pulmonary tuberculosis, kidney stones, sinusitis and uterine cancer.” Kleyne adds that dry eye disease and other ocular diseases, including blindness in some cases, can also result from not drinking enough water every day. Summers says that the Japanese have learned to drink four glasses of water on an empty stomach as soon as they wake up. The amount of water they consume in this process is 640 ml. This translates to 21.641 fluid ounces. Kleyne adds that everyone should drink 64 fluid ounces of fresh water every day to achieve optimum health in a Water Life Science® lifestyle. “The Power of Water® must never be underestimated,” says Kleyne. “Water gives us the breath of life.”
Summers offers these 8 benefits to drinking fresh water.
1. Drinking water urges movement of the bowels and rids the body of toxins.
2. Water enhances your metabolism, priming the colon to absorb more nutrients.
3. Drinking water reinforces weight loss.
4. Water alleviates heartburn and indigestion.
5. Drinking adequate water every day improves your complexion and skin radiance.
6. Did you know that dehydration has a serious impact on your hair growth? It does! Drink plenty of water each day to promote shiny, smooth and healthy hair.
7. Drinking water helps prevent kidney stones and bladder infections. Drinking water as soon as you wake up really discourages kidney stones. Drinking water on an empty stomach dilutes acids that can lead to kidney stones and painful bladder infections.
8. Drinking water strengthens the immune system.
These 8 benefits should convince you that better health is just a short distance away at your water tap. Kleyne encourages everybody to remember these benefits. “Drink a couple of glasses of water every day when you wake up. Drink them on an empty stomach,” says Kleyne, “and continue to drink water throughout the day.” Kleyne even suggests printing out the list of benefits above and taping it to your refrigerator. “Gentle reminders are always helpful in the pursuit of better health,” says Kleyne.