SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) January 23, 2019 -- WaterField Designs, a San Francisco designer and manufacturer of custom laptop sleeves, bags and device-specific cases, introduces the Sutter Slim Backpack, a lightweight, executive-style pack for work or travel. The meticulously-designed laptop backpack includes padded compartments for both a laptop and tablet and evenly-distributed pockets to balance the load for comfort and efficiency. With its sleek, streamlined aesthetic, the Sutter Slim Backpack is the ideal bag to carry a day’s work essentials. Customers who order the Slim through January 31 will receive a complimentary WaterField Tech Pocket.
“When gathering customer input for WaterField’s recent Sutter Tech Sling crowdsourced-design project, it became clear that there’s a strong need for a lightweight, executive backpack to carry a day’s work and tech gear,” explained owner Gary Waterfield. “The Slim’s weight-balanced design makes efficient use of space. No matter how much you stuff the bag, it keeps its svelte shape and remains comfortable on your back.”
Highly-functional features enhance the comfort and sleek styling of the Sutter Slim Backpack:
- Plushly-padded compartments cushion a 15-inch laptop and 13-inch tablet.
- Rear panel slides over wheeled-suitcase handles for hands-free airport navigation.
- Efficiently-placed pockets in distinct zones prevent bulging and insure a balanced carry.
- Exterior top pocket closes with YKK waterproof zipper — ultra-convenient for quick access especially when the bag is set down or resting on suitcase handles.
- Interior open-topped pockets organize tech accessories.
- Swing-around front pocket, accessible from either side with the bag still on one shoulder, lies behind a full-grain leather panel that extends beyond the zippers to protect contents from the elements.
- Key fob inside the front pocket allows quick key retrieval without fully removing the bag.
- Gold, water-resistant liner lights up the interior for increased visibility.
- Stiffened side and bottom panels prevent sagging and help keep bag more upright when set down.
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps and rear mesh padding enhance comfort and airflow.
- Comfortable leather handle facilitates an easy grab-and-go from a car seat or overhead bin.
- Rugged tan waxed canvas or black ballistic nylon with a premium full-grain leather panel presents a look that will upgrade any wardrobe.
Early adopters who order the new Sutter Slim Backpack by January 31, 2019, will receive a matching complimentary Tech Pocket. WaterField’s newest gear pouch, the Tech Pocket organizes the frequently-used, small tech gear ubiquitous in today’s digital society. Lined with super-soft, almost cashmere-like padding, the case closes with a silent, snap-shut magnet. The main compartment and two internal pockets organize dongles, adapters, keys, a phone and more. A front pocket for additional accessories closes with a self-locking YKK zipper. Loops at either end of the case can attach to a strap or carabiner.
Availability & Pricing
The Sutter Slim Backpack:
One size: 15.5 x 11.5 x 3.75 inches; 2.2 lbs.
Colors and materials: Tan waxed canvas with distressed, full-grain chocolate leather panel or black ballistic nylon with full-grain black leather panel.
Padded laptop compartment: fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro or 15-inch Surface Pro.
Padded tablet compartment: fits up to a 13-inch iPad or similarly-sized tablet.
Pre-order now. Shipping begins February 1, 2019.
The Tech Pocket
Price: $49. (Complimentary with Sutter Slim Backpack orders through January 31, 2019.)
Colors: Tan waxed canvas or black ballistic nylon.
Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.75 inches; 2.5 oz.
About WaterField Designs WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at "Our Story.”
Heidi Marzke, WATERFIELD DESIGNS, http://www.sfbags.com, +1 415-552-8572, [email protected]