Executives from Dell Technologies, USAA, Radiology Partners, Q2, Accruent & M37 Ventures Recognized for their Achievements.
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- CentralTexasCIO announced the winners of its 2022 CIO of the Year® ORBIE® Awards. CentralTexasCIO recognized chief information officers in five key categories – Global, Large Enterprise, Enterprise, Large Corporate, & Corporate. The Awards were presented at the Central Texas CIO ORBIE Awards at JW Marriott Austin.
"Every organization is technology-dependent, but strong leadership is the X-factor that can turn mundane IT into a remarkable strategic differentiator," said Steve Mills, CentralTexasCIO Chair. "The ORBIE Awards are meaningful because they are judged by peers – CIOs who understand the unique challenges and opportunities of technology leadership."
The 2022 Central Texas CIO ORBIE Award winners are:
- Rob Strickland, CEO & Founder, M37 Ventures received the Leadership ORBIE.
- Jen Felch, CDO & CIO, Dell Technologies received the Global ORBIE for organizations over $2 billion annual revenue & multi-national operations.
- Mary Beth Eckert, SVP & CIO Corporate and Insurance, USAA received the Large Enterprise ORBIE for organizations over $10 billion annual revenue.
- Denis Zerr, Chief Information & Technology Officer, Radiology Partners received the Enterprise ORBIE for organizations over $1 billion annual revenue.
- Lou Senko, Chief Availability Officer & SVP, Q2 received the Large Corporate ORBIE for organizations over $400 million annual revenue.
- Marvin Clark, CIO, Accruent received the Corporate ORBIE for organizations up to $400 million annual revenue.
The CIO of the Year ORBIE Awards is the premier technology executive recognition program in the United States. Since inception in 1998, over 500 CIO of the Year winners have received the prestigious ORBIE Award. The ORBIE honors chief information officers who have demonstrated excellence in technology leadership. Finalists and winners are selected by an independent peer review process, led by prior ORBIE recipients, based upon:
- Leadership and management effectiveness
- Business value created by technology innovation
- Engagement in industry and community endeavors
The Central Texas CIO ORBIE Awards keynote was delivered by Jed Yueh, Founder & CEO at Delphix. Over 200 guests attended, representing leading Central Texas organizations and their technology partners.
The 2022 Central Texas CIO ORBIE Awards was made possible by the following sponsors:
- Underwriters: Concord, Google Cloud, Lumen, SBase Technologies, & Qentelli
- Gold sponsors: Accenture, SHI, & Snowflake
- Silver sponsors: Okta, Tata Consultancy Services, & Workato
- Bronze sponsors: Amazon Web Services, Between Pixels, Blackberry Cylance, BlueSky IT Partners, CDW, CitiusTech, Deloitte, Delphix, Kanini, Netskope, & Presidio
- Media partner: Austin Business Journal
- About CentralTexasCIO
CentralTexasCIO is the preeminent peer leadership network of Central Texas chief information officers. CentralTexasCIO is one of 25 chapters of the InspireCIO Leadership Network, a national membership organization comprised exclusively of CIOs from public and private businesses, government, education, healthcare and nonprofit institutions.
CentralTexasCIO is led by a CIO Advisory Board, supported by an executive director and staff. Underwriter executives ensure programs remain non-commercial and exclusive to qualified CIOs and members.
- Achieve your leadership potential through CentralTexasCIO: http://www.CentralTexasCIO.org
- Stay connected with CentralTexasCIO at: http://www.linkedin.com/company/CentralTexasCIO
Lexi Ballard, InspireCIO Leadership Network, 1 404-213-5461, [email protected]
SOURCE InspireCIO Leadership Network