Visit Orange County and stay in Costa Mesa to experience out-of-this-world attractions.
COSTA MESA, Calif. (PRWEB) July 31, 2019
Travel Costa Mesa invites visitors to stay in the City of the Arts® and take advantage of all the things to do in Costa Mesa through summer and beyond. With the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Costa Mesa makes it easy to get to Disneyland® Resort with its direct, door-to-door transportation to experience the much-anticipated new land. From Star Wars to the Apollo 11 mission, to the OC Planetarium, visitors who love space travel have a lot to experience in Costa Mesa.
Travel should be fun and stress-free, which is why Costa Mesa provides convenient, low-cost shuttle service to and from Disneyland. For a small fee, guests and their families are picked up at entrance of their Costa Mesa hotel and brought to the front steps of Disneyland, with the return trip later that evening following nightly fireworks.
Costa Mesa hotel deals are offered year round and featured under “May the Fun Be With You” hotel offers.
Plan a weekend escape, end-of-summer trip, or a fall getaway and experience some of the popular events in Costa Mesa and around Orange County. Costa Mesa is an ideal home base for exploring Southern California attractions and enjoying some out-of-this-world events.
1. Through August 11: Spend a day at the OC Fair – the 7th largest county fair in the U.S. – or check out a live concert at the Pacific Amphitheatre.
2. Through August 16: Free NFL training camp with the Los Angeles Chargers, including a fan fun zone and autograph signing with the players.
3. On August 17: See Star Wars: A New Hope, where the film will be accompanied with the live original film score performed by the Pacific Symphony.
4. Apollo 11: The Immersive Live Show comes to Costa Mesa October 11 through November 3. Take an epic journey to the moon under a 360-degree, 40,000-square-foot projection dome.
5. Explore Orange County’s Planetarium 7-days a week; tickets are required for entry.
Located in the heart of Orange County in Southern California with a population of approximately 113,000, Travel Costa Mesa was established in 1995 with the primary of promoting tourism to the city and to fund programs and activities that benefit the hotel and motel businesses within the city of Costa Mesa. For more information on travel to the city of Costa Mesa, visit http://www.travelcostamesa.com or follow @travelcostamesa on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Travel Costa Mesa is a 501(c)(6).