“CV-19 changed everything: the global economy, life as we knew it and the elections.”
MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) August 19, 2020
A new book, Trade Crash, will be released on Sept. 1, 2020. An abridged edition (45 of 255 pages) is available now. It is extremely timely as it focuses on, among other things, the likely impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic (“CV-19”) on the November, 2020 elections and on a likely Trade Crash to and of the global supply chain in 2021.
Written by Bruce Aitken and Ngosong Fonkem, Trade Crash is a multi-media Video Book (“BookVid”) with links to a short film and several interviews, plus directions to hours of zoom seminars on CV-19 and Trade hosted by WITA (D.C.) from March to July, 2020. It is an accessible Primer, written for the general public, with dozens of illustrations and charts. Also, it is written from a multi-cultural perspective, with authors and contributors whose backgrounds can be traced to 7 countries: Cameroon, China, France, India, Malaysia, South Korea and the United States.
Among the topics focused on in the book are the following:
- the failure of globalization and what can be done about it;
- the disruptions to the global supply chain caused by the aggressive and impulsive Trump trade policies;
- the fractures to that system caused by the CV-19 global economic slowdown;
- the shift caused by CV-19 from a horizontal towards a vertical trading system;
- the North-South divide in Europe’s response to CV-19;
- whether or not flu shots should be cancelled this fall;
- whether or not doctors working on a CV-19 vaccine have a conflict of interest;
- How Biden’s addition of Harris to his Presidential ticket will impact the election;
- Despite being behind in the polls, how Trump could win;
- How Biden could lose;
- an apocryphal depiction of the resurrection of Trump; and
- why a Trade Crash disrupting the global supply chain is likely in 2021.
Mr. Aitken commented, “CV-19 changed everything: the global economy, life as we knew it and the elections.”
Mr. Fonkem commented, “CV-19 has accelerated the populist movement that has been growing for years, due to BLM movement to the Sanders and Warren campaign and beyond.”
Biden has been considered so likeable and empathetic for so many years that he benefits from the “Reagan Effect,” which shields him from the most vicious of political attacks. In short, much of the public may feel he is too likeable to be that bad!
Mr. Fonkem added, “Harris does not benefit from the Reagan Effect. The Republican Sleaze Machine will try to tear her down and it already has started with their resurrection of the discredited theory challenging her eligibility to be Vice President.”
Copies of the Abridged Version are available by logging onto Amazaonprime.com. Enter Bruce Aitken and a link to the book will appear. To speak to the authors and/or to arrange interviews, contact firstname.lastname@example.org; +1-202-468-0968 or email@example.com; +1-224-830-0917.