ANN ARBOR, Mich. (PRWEB) May 25, 2020
"Survive & Thrive Post-Pandemic: A Guidebook for Legal & Professional Services Providers" is a new, 225-page book published today on Amazon. It contains a wealth of strategic and immediately usable information for professional services firms and practitioners to help maintain and rebuild their practices or firms in the wake of the pandemic. It is available on Amazon worldwide in eBook now - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0892CBYWY/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=julie+savarino&qid=1590161859&sr=8-3, and in paperback soon.
Twenty percent of the net proceeds from this book will be donated to Global Giving, http://www.globalgiving.org, a highly rated international charity which is the largest global crowdfunding community connecting nonprofits, donors, and companies in nearly every country.
“Once the crisis hit, I realized many professional services providers and firms would need actionable information to help them regain a sense of control and certainty,” said Julie Savarino (https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliesavarino/), author of the book. “Plus, I wanted to do something charitable that would help with global pandemic solutions. So I worked diligently from the onset of the coronavirus crisis to get this book written and brought to readers. My hope is the book helps those who read it and also supports the great work of Global Giving.”
The book contains:
- Specific suggestions from over 90 leading international experts and many clients of professional services firms.
- A myriad proven and up-to-date strategies, tactics, tools, and techniques.
- Numerous real-life success stories and examples.
- What worked and what did not during this and past economic crises.
- Many checklists, solutions, considerations, draft plans, and options.
- Key takeaways at the end of each chapter.
- Links to all sources quoted and cited and an extensive research bibliography.
About the author:
Julie Savarino (https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliesavarino/) is an attorney, holds an MBA, and is an internationally renowned expert in business and client development, sales, and client service, experience, and value for lawyers, law firms, and other professional services entities and providers. She is a top-100 B2B thought leader on LinkedIn and, in 2019, her book “Master-Level Business & Client Development Activity Checklists,” became an Amazon bestseller in the law office education category.