"We, along with our guests’ value cleanliness, and we will continue to earn the trust of our guests through these additional rigorous protocols,” said Marco Bauman, VP Operations
BELLEVUE, Wash. (PRWEB) May 08, 2020
Staypineapple hotels announced today they are launching Stayclean Staypineapple, an elevated cleaning and sanitation initiative throughout their portfolio of 10 hotels across the nation. Their daily cleaning protocols and hospital-grade cleaning products currently in place have set the highest of standards.
The elevated measures are necessary to ensure a deeper and detailed level of sanitation throughout all touchpoints in the hotel, so guests can be as confident as ever in the cleanliness of Staypineapple hotels. “Our Brand pillar, The Naked Experience, is built on the idea that everything that touches you is clean. We, along with our guests, value cleanliness and we will continue to earn the trust of our guests through these additional rigorous protocols,” said Marco Baumann, Vice President at Staypineapple.
Some of the elevated protocols include:
- Zero Contact Guest Experience: From check-in to check-out, a guest will not be required to come into physical contact with any hotel team members.
- Zero Contact Check-in - provides physical distancing and disinfecting protocols so guests only touch sanitized surfaces and their own belongings.
- Zero Contact Room Refresh - offers 3 options for housekeeping services.
- Zero Contact Check-out - eliminates the need for a visit to the front desk upon departure.
Stayclean Staypineapple Room Seal - the application of this seal on the guest room door indicates that the room is sanitized and ready for guests. This involves the following:
- High touch cleaning with the use of Procter & Gamble CDC certified disinfectants.
- The use of a sanitizing mist sprayer that will apply disinfectant to the entire room between each stay, including inside closets and drawers
- Linens and towels are sealed for your safety as they are delivered from the laundry to the guest room.
- All of the in-room amenities and essentials are safety-sealed.
- Disinfecting wipes are placed in each room for guest use.
- Non-essential items will simply be removed from every room, but are available upon request.
Procter & Gamble Company Certified Team Members
- Hotel team members will complete an extensive certification training program detailing the use of chemicals, processes, and equipment to thoroughly and safely clean and sanitize all areas of the hotels.
- Hotel team members will also go through comprehensive training on the prevention of virus transmissions, including Covid-19.
- All hotel team members are wearing personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves.
- Guests will be asked to wear a mask for their own protection as well as that of others in common areas of the hotel.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the hotel, including elevator banks for hotel guests and team members to have easy access.
- All hotel lobbies and public spaces are sanitized regularly. Signage is present denoting six feet distancing in seating areas.
Based in the Pacific Northwest, Staypineapple represents a brand of ten privately owned and managed hotels in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Seattle, Portland, and San Diego. Focused on thoughtful service and design with an uncanny knack for anticipating needs, the brand wholeheartedly embraces the pineapple’s symbol of hospitality and joy. For more information, visit http://www.staypineapple.com