We have been constantly innovating to create a suite of affordable, enterprise-grade Field Service Automation products. Adding enhancements that help companies streamline their field operations, meet compliance & continuity requirements, and address comprehensive SLAs for their own Business needs
PALO ALTO, Calif. (PRWEB) April 02, 2020
Abaqus, a leading Field Service Automation platform, announced today that it has launched a major upgrade to its allGeo platform that adds Enterprise-grade capabilities to enhance data security, uptime and integration requirements for large field service companies.
“As we’ve evolved from a point solution into a mobile workforce automation platform, our customers have been asking for more from us in the areas of data security, uptime, continuity and API integration,” said Shailendra Jain, CEO of Abaqus. “That’s why we have been consistently investing in our Infrastructure and R&D to build out the suite of affordable, Enterprise-grade Field Service Automation products that they need. These enhancements will help companies better streamline their field operations, meet compliance requirements and address comprehensive SLAs for their own business needs.”
Advanced Capabilities at the Enterprise Level
Abaqus has enhanced its platform to better support the needs of large, sophisticated teams.
- Industry specific Compliance: The allGeo platform is HIPAA & GDPR compliant to ensure security and privacy best practices.
- Identity Management: The allGeo platform allows single-sign-on (SSO) using industry standards such as OpenID Connect, OAuth2.0, SAML and Identity provider (IdP) services such as Google, MS Active Directory, or customer’s in-house directory services.
- Data Protection: Encryption of Data at Endpoints, at-Rest and in-Transit. This prevents unauthorized data access and abuse in case of hacks and theft.
- High Availability: The allGeo solution is hosted on Amazon AWS carrier-grade infrastructure providing 99.99% uptime to ensure that field operations have uninterrupted access to the service during business hours.
- Cloud-based Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Integration: The allGeo platform interfaces through APIs with other software systems in the field service workflow. This is achieved via REST API for bespoke integration or via pre-built connectors to systems such as QuickBooks, ADP, Zapier, Google Drive, AWS, S3, Pipedrive, Salesforce, USPS SEAM and others.
- Manage Enterprise Roles & Permissions: The allGeo platform supports role-based access such that the service can be mapped to internal organizations and teams. Users and their managers can be granted access to sensitive data based on their roles and responsibilities.
- Analytics and custom Reports: The allGeo platform supports custom reports and analytics to assist businesses with compliance, audits and KPI insights. These reports can then help optimize field operations to achieve greater ROI.
Abaqus, based in Silicon Valley, CA, is a leading provider of cloud-hosted, low-code / low-IT field service automation platform that helps midsize and Enterprise businesses achieve field service excellence. The allGeo platform helps businesses customize and automate their field service workflows to better manage and optimize their operations, field employees & assets. With allGeo, Field service businesses can significantly reduce payroll and operations costs while improving productivity and accountability. The allGeo platform hosts a suite of turnkey apps that can be rapidly deployed in a wide range of industries e.g. Time Clock, Tracking & Monitoring, Mileage, Dispatch, Electronic Visit Verification, Lone Worker Safety, and Field Inspection using QR / mobile forms. Visit http://www.allgeo.com for more information.