DENVER, Jan. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- AbsenceSoft, the market-leading SaaS provider for total absence management today announced record-breaking 2020 Q4 and year-end results. The company's modern and easy to use software helps employers efficiently and cost-effectively manage the volume of leave requests and navigate through the complexities of federal and state laws, and corporate leave policies.
Companies in all industries and sizes have been impacted by the pandemic in 2020. Leave requests are up over 200%, and coupled with an unprecedented number of changes to state and federal leave laws, HR teams are feeling the pressure. The need to stay compliant is higher than ever.
AbsenceSoft 2020 News:
- AbsenceSoft's total book of business increased 135% year-over-year
- Q4 sales bookings grew 110% year-over-year
- AbsenceSoft doubled the number of new client implementations in 2020, and in Q4, implemented 5 times the number of lives in the system versus Q4, 2019
- AbsenceSoft tripled the size of the operations and customer support team, leading to even faster go-live for customers
- New CTO, Christian Ellis, doubled the engineering team and delivered major performance and architectural improvements to ensure AbsenceSoft can continue to rapidly scale and can efficiently keep pace with the ever-changing leave laws and new Covid policies
New clients in 2020 include:
- Fortune 20 healthcare company
- Top 5 hospital group
- One of the largest state universities
- Top 5 TPA
- Leading insurance carrier
- Large airline carrier
- And many clients from a wide variety of industries and sizes
"Coming off a truly historic and record-setting year, I'm very pleased with our teams' great work and dedication to help our customers through these trying times," stated John Huettel, President and CEO of AbsenceSoft. "Our solution helps our customers process leaves 10 times faster than traditional methods while ensuring compliance. Based upon our customers' results, I am confident we will continue on our growth trajectory well into the future."
"Throughout 2020, we have built a high performing operational team required to scale and satisfy the growing demand for absence management solutions," said Joe DiPaulo, EVP SaaS Operations. "I look forward to continued partnership and success with our growing customer base."
AbsenceSoft, backed by Bow River Capital, is a market-leading, cloud-based Total Absence Management platform. The company delivers modern, easy to use, and flexible software to manage FMLA, ADA, Disability, and other forms of leave easily, efficiently, and cost-effectively. AbsenceSoft is trusted by companies of all sizes and in every industry to save time, reduce risk, and stay compliant. Learn more at http://www.absencesoft.com, or follow the company on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
Ally Cannon, AbsenceSoft, +1 (970) 218-5237, [email protected]