SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) September 20, 2018
We are excited to announce the release of the new 1.3.0 version of NovoExpress® software which supports the recently launched NovoCyte QuanteonTM flow cytometers and NovoSampler® Q autosampler products, in addition to NovoCyte® flow cytometer and NovoSampler® Pro products.
In addition to the functionalities supporting the expanded flow cytometer products for data acquisition, this version of NovoExpress also implements a variety of new features and functional enhancements including several highlights below:
- New Cell Proliferation Analysis module expands the data analysis capability to model the proliferation assay data
- Added the new Dean-Jett-Fox model, in addition to the current Watson model to enhance the data analysis capability for cell cycle assays
- New Heat Map function enables the convenient visualization of the statistical results for multiple parameters from multiple samples
- New Bi-variate Plot function provides a powerful tool to visualize an array of fluorescence data plotted against each other and the impact of fluorescence compensation on the results
- Support data exporting to LIS file compatible with the Laboratory Information System (LIS)
NovoExpress 1.3.0 is an easy-to-use and intuitive software which supports the entire NovoCyte flow cytometer product portfolio and provides powerful and professional flow cytometry data analysis functionalities. These new data analysis functions enable simplified, high-throughput single-cell multiparametric data analysis at user’s fingertips.
Together with the recently launched 4-laser 25-color NovoCyte Quanteon flow cytometer and NovoSampler Q, ACEA Biosciences is committed to demystify Flow Cytometry and broaden its applications in curing cancer, understanding the microbiome, and safeguarding human health, etc.
To download a free trial of the full functional NovoExpress 1.3.0 (for research use only in the United States), please click here.