Enclosed in a sleek, yet durable chassis with aluminum bottom and keyboard covers, Acer’s TravelMate X3410 is built to be highly portable, weighing just 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) and measuring under 0.8 inches (20 mm) thin.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (PRWEB) January 02, 2019
Acer today announced its new TravelMate X3410 thin and light commercial notebook series for small and medium businesses. Optimized for productivity, security and reliability, the 14-inch TravelMate X3410 is designed for professionals requiring a sleek, yet powerful device for multitasking and heavy workloads while withstanding the rigors of frequent travel.
Enclosed in a sleek, yet durable chassis with aluminum bottom and keyboard covers, Acer’s TravelMate X3410 is built to be highly portable, weighing just 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) and measuring under 0.8 inches (20 mm) thin. It features an impressive battery life of up to 15 hours(1) to support productivity on the go and up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors, up to 16GB DDR4 memory, and up to 512GB SSDs for outstanding performance. It also ships with Windows 10 Pro, which provides powerful security and productivity essentials to meet the needs of businesses.
Professional Performance and Functionality
Supporting Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) with IPS technology(3), the TravelMate X3410’s 14-inch display provides clear viewing of documents, video and webpages, even at wide angles. The chiclet-style keyboard with 1.3mm key travel ensures comfortable typing with excellent tactile feedback. It’s also LED backlit, enabling business travelers to stay productive in low-light situations, such as airplanes and commuter trains. A wide Precision Touchpad provides comfortable and responsive navigation and 27 percent more surface space than prior X3 generations.
Professionals who interface with off-site vendors and partners will appreciate the 720p HD webcam, fine-tuned speakers and microphone that afford crisp, high-quality videoconferencing. Responding to voice commands, Cortana gets tasks done quicker, whether it’s staying organized, playing music or managing the home remotely.
For quick plug-and-play docking, the TravelMate X3410 has a USB Type-C port for pairing with an Acer USB Type-C Dock (sold separately) to expand workspace capabilities, including the connection of up to three 4K displays.
Robust Security; Easy Upgrades
Essential for business travelers, the TravelMate X3410 features advanced software and security. An embedded fingerprint reader, integrated into the power button, works with Windows Hello for fast and secure sign-in without requiring a password. A Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 chip provides hardware-based protection for passwords and encryption keys. The system is also preloaded with Acer ProShield, a suite of security and management tools to safeguard sensitive data, and Acer Office Management, which allows IT professionals to quickly deploy security policies and monitor assets from one easy-to-use interface. In addition, a detachable service door simplifies upgrades.
Pricing and Availability
The Acer TravelMate X3410 series notebooks are available in the United States with a one-year international traveler’s warranty, which runs concurrently with the standard one year parts and labor limited warranty.(4) This traveler’s warranty is valid in more than 30 countries where Acer has authorized repair facilities. Prices for the Acer TravelMate X3410 start at $899.99 for an Intel® Core™ i3/8GB DDR4 RAM/128GB SSD model.
- Providing up to 15 hours of battery life(1) on a single charge, the Acer TravelMate X3410 series notebooks power workers throughout the day with time to spare
- Ideal for road warriors, the sleek, yet durable design is under 0.8 inches (20mm) thin, weighs just 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) and meets 8 U.S. military testing standards(2)
- Up to 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors, high-speed DDR4 memory and ultrafast SSDs deliver outstanding performance
- LED backlit chiclet keyboard with 1.3mm key travel ensures comfortable typing even in dimly lit environments; fingerprint reader supports Windows Hello to verify identity without a password
Founded in 1976, today Acer is one of the world’s top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. As Acer looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will fuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer’s 7,000+ employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. Please visit http://www.acer.com for more information.
Erin Davern Tel: +949-471-7785 Email: erin(dot)davern(at)acer(dot)com
© 2019 Acer America Corp. All rights reserved. Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Inc. Intel, the Intel logo and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and/or service marks, indicated or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available through all sales channels. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by location. Applicable sales tax extra.
1. Battery life claim based on MobileMark 2014. Actual battery life varies depending on product specifications, computer settings and applications or features launched. All batteries’ maximum capacity diminishes with time and use.
2. MIL standards (MIL-STD 810G) are a set of U.S. military grade tests to check the durability of a wide range of products.
3. All brands and product names mentioned herein include trademarks of their respective companies and are used solely to describe or identify the products
4. Limited warranty agreement applies. For a copy, write to Acer Customer Service, P.S. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503