WASHINGTON (PRWEB) February 25, 2021
With a new presidential administration focused as never before on climate, a changing Congress and the ongoing pandemic – it will be critical for renewable energy companies to understand the outlook for executive, regulatory and legislative action over the coming year. The ACORE Policy Forum, taking place virtually on March 10-11, will convene leaders from across government and the renewable energy industry for a deep dive on climate policy, grid advocacy, and their expectations for progress at the federal and state levels.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- The Honorable Gina McCarthy, White House National Climate Advisor
- The Honorable Joe Manchin, United States Senator, West Virginia; Chairman, U.S. Senate Committee on Energy & Natural Resources
- The Honorable Ron Wyden, United States Senator, Oregon; Chairman, U.S. Senate Committee on Finance
- The Honorable Steven Horsford, United States Representative, NV-4
- The Honorable Allison Clements, Commissioner, U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Hosted on an easy-to-use digital event platform, the ACORE Policy Forum will feature interactive panels and keynote addresses, attendee-to-attendee networking and messaging, engaging Q&A and discussion sessions, and virtual exhibiting.
- Incentives to Unleash the Renewable Economy: Smart Tax Policies and What’s Next
- Supporting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Across the Clean Energy Workforce: Turning Ambitions into Action
- Fireside Chat: Regulatory Action to Tackle the Climate Crisis
- Priorities for an Infrastructure Plan
To see the full list of confirmed speakers and panel discussion topics, click here.
To register for the 2021 ACORE Policy Forum, click here.