While the global pandemic challenged energy participants and traders, the honorees of this year’s awards handled drastic levels of change and disruption to strategically drive business objectives.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) September 29, 2020
Adapt2 Solutions, a leading provider of AI-enabled multi-market operations and trading software, hosted its annual Accelerate conference last week to share the company’s vision for digital transformation in ISO market operations. The company unveiled new enhancements and solutions designed to help energy traders and market participants adapt to today’s challenges as they prepare for broader reliance on renewable assets, battery storage, distributed energy resources, and the rise of imbalance markets along with IoT (Internet of Things). Additionally, Adapt2 Solutions announced the winners of the annual Adapt2 Magic awards, honoring customers leveraging the latest technologies – AI, big data and analytics – to modernize the energy industry.
- Most Accelerated, recognizing the company who actively accelerated energy operations to streamline PJM market operations onto a single platform for optimized bid and settlement analysis, seamlessly providing power to more than 1.1 million homes, farms and businesses with a comprehensive energy solution, awarded to East Kentucky Power Cooperative (EKPC).
- Most Collaborative, recognizing the company with the strongest partnership and broadest footprint, setting the standard for energy tech implementations to facilitate rapid ISO transactions with real-time access to purchasing data with Adapt2 Trade-to-Tag (Adapt2 T2T) trade management solution, awarded to Missouri Public Utility Alliance (MPUA).
- Most Efficient, recognizing the company who embraced cloud technology to automate end-to-end processes while successfully executing multiple projects in a remote work environment, awarded to Duke Energy.
- Most Innovative, recognizing the company who had an eye for invention collaborating alongside Adapt2 to bring to market new products and solutions such as predictive analytics to forecast unprecedented strains on resources and capacity, awarded to Liberty Utilities.
- Company of the Year, recognizing the industry leader who demonstrates an ongoing commitment to understanding the needs of the evolving energy market with the digital transformation of their legacy system with Adapt2’s flagship B2B (bid-to-bill) and T2T solutions, awarded to Exelon Corporation.
“While the global pandemic challenged energy participants and traders, the honorees of this year’s awards handled drastic levels of change and disruption to strategically drive business objectives,” said Jason Kram, Adapt2 Solutions’ Executive Vice President. “We are pushing forward many initiatives around IoT, renewables, storage, distributed energy resources, and AI to help our customers adapt to this changing environment.”
In its 12th year, the two-day conference brought together over 400 attendees, including all of Adapt2’s current client base, to discuss strategic partnerships with the right people, processes and performance to accelerate energy market operations, leveraging ISO market analytics and IoT for frictionless multi-market operation. The lineup of speakers included representatives from all North American ISO markets and industry leaders including Duke Energy, Exelon, Liberty Utilities, Tri-State Generation and Transmission, MPUA, and EKPC.
For more information on the news and product updates coming out of Accelerate 2020, follow Adapt2 on LinkedIn. To learn more about how Adapt2 is accelerating power and gas market operations, visit http://adapt2solutions.com.
About Adapt2 Solutions:
Adapt2 Solutions (Adapt2) is the leading provider of AI enabled multi-market operations software designed to help market participants streamline all of their front and back office operations. Founded in 2008, Adapt2 delivers market-based solutions on the latest and most current technologies providing customers with fast, intuitive and stable user experience and performance. With over 150 market implementations representing over 2500 market participants, Adapt2 is a leading solution provider in the energy industry. Adapt2 Solutions is a privately held company based in Houston, Texas. To learn more about Adapt2, please visit http://www.adapt2solutions.com.
Creative Grammar for Adapt2 Solutions