"Lawyers can now do much more with iTimekeep, while keeping the ease-of-use and simplicity to recover more time whether they are working on a mobile device, laptop, or at the office."
ATLANTA (PRWEB) March 24, 2020
Aderant, the fastest path to revenue through its time entry and compliance solutions, announces multiple new features and enhancements to the #1 mobile time capture platform iTimekeep – the only real-time SaaS time entry product available. Offering more value and same simplicity, this latest release takes time entry and compliance to the next level by continuing to add value for the busy professional. They can take advantage of a richer functionality set, perform more complex functions while maintaining iTimekeep’s trademark simplicity, with continued ease-of-use lawyers love.
With time entry and compliance becoming increasingly complex for law firms, timecards are subject to more scrutiny than ever before. iTimekeep and OCG Live continue to provide technology that works the way lawyers work. They can perform more complex tasks, anywhere, at any time in the most simple and efficient manner, including:
- Posting (releasing) time to the firm’s time & billing system in a more nimble and granular manner by improving the user experience to better identify the different status of a timecard throughout its life cycle.
- Streamline time capture for unassigned matters by utilizing temporary matter names that can be easily transferred to the matter once it has been opened.
- Compliance with client billing guidelines is enhanced by automatically engaging lawyers as soon as they begin working for a client with OCG Summaries and acknowledgements.
- Improved user experience in OCG Live enables global searching capabilities, increased reporting, and ability to quickly address entries out of compliance.
- Extended OCG Summaries expand the same ease of compliance to other named parties and departments within the firm to accept and approve terms pertaining to Information Security, Human Resources, Marketing and more.
Other new features include timecard multi-selection which provides the option to submit and release multiple time entries in a way that best fits the user’s workflow. Also included are enhanced client and matter search capabilities and more robust reporting.
“Lawyers can now do much more with iTimekeep, while keeping the ease-of-use and simplicity to recover more time whether they are working on a mobile device, laptop, or at the office,” said Marie Burgess, Senior Director of Product Management at Aderant. “Law firms can achieve tremendous operational efficiencies and client satisfaction with better timekeeping and compliance. The best part of this latest release is that it can be implemented seamlessly without taxing resources at the firm, incurring additional costs, or experiencing any downtime.”