With the combination of industrial hardware, advanced data connectivity, industry leading software and vendor-agnostic cloud compatibility, ADLINK enables new capabilities and increased value for industrial applications.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (PRWEB) September 07, 2018
ADLINK Technology, Inc., a global provider of advanced edge computing products, along with WDL Systems, will showcase the latest machine condition monitoring edge platforms, smart cameras, expandable computing platforms and highly configurable open frame displays at International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS), September 10-15, at McCormick Place in Chicago, Booth #134649.
ADLINK will feature demonstrations of the company’s latest edge IoT solutions, including:
- MCM-100 machine condition monitoring edge platform with built-in sensor inputs for vibration monitoring combined with data collection, vibration analysis algorithms, and network connection in a pc-based platform
- NEON smart camera all-in-one, open x86-based platform and ready-to-use machine vision interface with integrated MVTec MERLIC software
- Matrix and MVP series industrial PCs featuring high-performance computing combined with PCI/PCIe high-speed expansion slots in rugged, compact enclosures
- New Smart Panel open frame and highly configurable panel computers that shorten HMI development time
In addition to the live demonstrations, there will be several speaking sessions delivered by ADLINK:
- “5 Tips to Navigating Industry 4.0, Smart Factories, and the New Thing” on September 10 and September 11 at Smart Manufacturing Hub. This speaking session will address smart factory myths and share practical tips to achieve digital manufacturing success
- “4 Key Things a Self-Driving, 3D Printed, Crowdsourced Bus Can Teach You About Edge IoT: Meet #AccessibleOlli” on September 13 at Integrated Automation, Motion & Drives (IAMD) Solutions Theater. This speaking session will address how to leverage IoT-enabled transportation for companies and operations
- ”Case Study: Edge IoT Saves the Day by Connecting the Unconnected in Disaster Stricken Puerto Rico” on September 14 at Integrated Automation, Motion & Drives (IAMD) Solutions Theater. This speaking session will address how edge IoT platforms simplify remote machine monitoring and reduce machine downtime
“We are excited to demonstrate our unique end-to-end edge IoT solutions at IMTS.” said Jacky Lin, Senior Sales Director at ADLINK. “With the combination of industrial hardware, advanced data connectivity, industry leading software and vendor-agnostic cloud compatibility, ADLINK enables new capabilities and increased value for industrial applications.”
For more information on ADLINK’s edge IoT solutions, please visit our website at http://www.adlinktech.com.
For more information on International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) show or to register for an expo pass, please visit https://www.imts.com/
ADLINK Technology is leading edge computing with solutions that drive data-to-decision applications across industries. ADLINK provides robust and reliable hardware platforms, data connectivity, and complete Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions to serve a wide variety of industries, including Industrial Automation.
ADLINK has a growing eco-system of industry leading technology partners; we are a Premier Member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, a strategic embedded partner of NVIDIA, and an active contributor in many standards and interoperability initiatives, including Eclipse, ETSI, OCP, OMG, OpenFog, PICMG, ROS-I and SGeT.
ADLINK’s products are available in over 40 countries, either directly or through our worldwide network of value-adding distributors and systems integrators. ADLINK is ISO-9001, ISO-14001, ISO-13485 and TL9000 certified and is publicly traded on TAIEX (Stock Code: 6166).
ABOUT WDL Systems
WDL Systems distributes the latest technology, systems and components for a variety of embedded and industrial computer requirements and markets including: Industrial Automation & Manufacturing, Motion Control, Machine Vision, Connectivity, Networking, Control Systems, Wireless M2M, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Sensor Technology, HMI Devices, Instrumentation, Test & Measurement.
# # #