“We honor Quinton Anthony’s exceptional service to the community. Through the firm’s commitment to standards of excellence both within the profession and externally in the community, their work exemplifies AESC’s purpose—dedicated to strengthening leadership worldwide.”
NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 29, 2021
The Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) presented Australia-based executive search firm Quinton Anthony with the AESC Commitment to the Community Award in a ceremony on Friday that brought together colleagues and peers.
Bestowed since 1982, AESC awards recognize organizations and individuals within the executive search profession for their achievements and contribution to the profession and the communities in which they serve. The AESC Commitment to the Community Award was established in 1993 to recognize an organization or individual who combines excellence in executive search or leadership consulting with a strong commitment to community service and volunteerism toward charitable causes.
The firm's QA Donates initiative encourages everyone in the firm to contribute to the communities in which they serve, supporting ethics, responsibility and accountability. QA Donates has raised over $60,000 AUD since its inception in 2013 with a goal of $100,000 by 2025.
So far, QA Donates has:
- Raised more than $30,000 over the last three years for the Starlight Children’s Foundation.
- Raised more than $11,700 over the last four years for the Tour de PIF, a 116km bike ride and 15km walk event for the Property Industry Foundation that raises awareness and funds to help the 44,000 young homeless people across Australia.
- Raised more than $13,000 for the Vinnies CEO Sleepout to help raise awareness and funds to provide secure accommodation, food and vital mental health services to those experiencing homelessness across Australia.
- Raised more than $3,000 for MS Australia (whose mission aims to accelerate Australian research targeting prevention, better treatments and a cure for MS)—and then matching it—by competing in the Sydney Half Marathon.
- Raised more than $2,500 for the Property Industry Foundation by taking part in the StreetSLEEP initiative.
- Completed the City2Surf race in aid of the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Volunteer yearly with Feel The Magic, a charity providing early intervention grief education programs for kids aged 7 to 17, who are experiencing pain and isolation due to the death of a parent, guardian, or sibling.
Next year, Quinton Anthony Managing Director and Starlight Children’s Foundation Board Member, Sergio Floyd, will trek the Larapinta Trail in Central Australia to raise funds and awareness for Starlight’s Healthier Futures Initiative. There is a significant gap between the health status of Indigenous and non-Indigenous people, with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children having some of the highest levels of preventable diseases in the world. The Starlight initiative addresses regional and remote areas across the Northern Territory and Western Australia, building trust and sparking lasting relationships between health professionals, kids and the community.
By engaging with kids through song, dance and storytelling, Starlight has helped boost health clinic attendance and by enhancing the clinic experience, community engagement in the healthcare system has increased. So far, Sergio and Quinton Anthony have raised over $3,000 for Starlight’s Healthier Futures Initiative.
Karen Greenbaum, AESC President & CEO, said: “We honor Quinton Anthony’s exceptional service to the community. Through the firm’s commitment to standards of excellence both within the profession and externally in the community, their work exemplifies AESC’s purpose—dedicated to strengthening leadership worldwide.”
About the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants
Since 1959, AESC has set the quality standard for the executive search and leadership advisory profession. AESC Members represent 16,000+ trusted professionals in 1,200+ offices, spanning 70+ countries. AESC Members are recognized leaders of global executive search and leadership advisory solutions. They leverage their access and expertise to place more than 100,000 executives each year in board of directors and C-level positions for the world’s leading organizations of all types and sizes. Dedicated to strengthening leadership worldwide, AESC and its members share a deep commitment to the highest quality standards in executive search and leadership consulting—for the benefit of clients and the profession. We Shape. Connect. Educate. Learn more about us at aesc.org. For AESC’s career service for executive-level candidates, visit bluesteps.com.