WASHINGTON (PRWEB) September 14, 2020
The Association for Federal Enterprise Risk Management (AFERM) announced its Board of Directors for 2021. Board duties take effect October 31, 2020. AFERM recently held its 13th annual Federal Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Summit on September 10, 2020, during which AFERM virtually gathered over 375 Federal ERM professionals from both the public and private sectors—the largest ERM forum of its kind anywhere in the U.S.
“It is both an exciting and uncertain time to start my tenure,” noted incoming AFERM President Nicole Puri. “With change comes opportunity, and AFERM is ready to move forward both on key initiatives to offer more value to its members and sponsors, as well as to expand the value that ERM provides to the mission success of government agencies. I look forward to an innovative and challenging year as AFERM President, and thank our members and volunteers for the opportunity to lead this great organization.”
The 2021 AFERM Board of Directors includes:
- President: Nicole Puri, Bureau of the Fiscal Service
- President-Elect: Daniella Datskovska, Guidehouse
- Past-President: Ken Fletcher, Kestrel Hawk Consulting
- Secretary: Thomas Holland, Guidehouse
- Treasurer: Doug Webster, AFERM Co-Founder and Independent ERM Advisor
- VP-at-Large: Harold Barnshaw, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- VP-at-Large: Alice Miller, Development Finance Corporation
- VP-at-Large: Sean Vineyard, 11th Hour Service
AFERM is the only organization that exclusively promotes and supports ERM in the federal sector. The AFERM Board of Directors will continue the professional organization’s mission to advance the practice of ERM in the federal government through thought leadership, education, and collaboration.
AFERM serves its members by providing a forum for discussion of issues relevant to the U.S. federal risk management profession, sponsoring related educational programs, encouraging professional development, influencing governmental risk management policies and practices, and advocating for the profession. Learn more at http://www.aferm.org. Follow the “Association for Federal Enterprise Risk Management” on LinkedIn and Twitter (@US_AFERM). Contact: email@example.com.