Whether on a trip across town, a long hike or a longer camping excursion, these early adopters will find MODL has so many functions that it will be indispensable on any trip they make in the future.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) May 16, 2019
“We created MODL as the only bottle a person needs for any adventure, and we’re excited our supporters on Kickstarter will be the first to enjoy all the features it has to offer,” said MODL Co-founder Zack Leitz. “Whether on a trip across town, a long hike or a longer camping excursion, these early adopters will find MODL has so many functions that it will be indispensable on any trip they make in the future.”
MODL holds 33 ounces (1 liter) of liquid and comes with MODs – interchangeable attachments that bring unique functionality to the bottle and allow it to be used in a variety of modes:
- ‘Rinse’ (with the shower MOD), which is perfect for outdoor showers, rinsing off gear, friends, and four-legged explorers
- ‘Flow’ (similar to the Camelbak hose), which allows for hands-free drinking while hiking, biking, relaxing in a hammock, etc.
- ‘Pure’ (water filter MOD), which allows users to drink from any clear, running freshwater source so you can stay outside.
- ‘Go’ (sports cap MOD), which allows easy drinking while on the go.
MODL can also be collapsed into a bowl to feed a dog while on a hike (the dog only touches the external part of the bottle). It can also be used as a ‘fan’ by adding the Rinse MOD and squeezing it, or as a hot-water bottle to keep warm in a sleeping bag in cold temperatures.
MODL is also:
- Easy to attach to a bag, branch, or bike - no carabiner needed with detachable loops.
- Double-ended for better cleaning
- Versatile and customizable by attaching different caps and loops (MODs)
- BPA free, hygienic and hypoallergenic
- Designed with flat strips that run down its side, so it doesn’t roll away
Leitz developed the idea for MODL (its name created by merging the words ‘modular’ and ‘bottle’) with fellow co-founders Barak Zitron and Justin Guld during a camping trip they took in their final year of college.
“After lugging heavy, clunky bottles deep into the forest and through the mountains, bottles that could only hold water, we decided to create a bottle that would a utility bottle that could be used in many ways to enhance any adventure,” Leitz said. “MODL is made for anyone who is ready to raise the bar on their outdoor gear so they’re ready for any adventure they have in store.”
For more information and to purchase the MODL at an early-bird discount during crowdfunding, visit the MODL Campaign Page on Indiegogo InDemand.