AFuzion's DO-200B Aero Data Training, Auditing, and Mentoring have been selected by over fifty clients on five continents: more than all other DO-200B services companies combined.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 18, 2020
AFuzion is pleased to announce a record 10th client in 2020 for its DO-200B Aeronautical Data Services which include training, mentoring, auditing, and tool qualification per DO-330.
DO-200B (and corollary DO-201) are for avionics databases. While DO-200B has some similarities to DO-178, DO-200B databases and tools involve much more of the development and ecosystem evolution as DO-200B avionics data must be controlled from inception through the end-user.
DO-200B, “Standards for Processing Aeronautical Data,” is a cornerstone within modern aviation. While DO-178 and DO-278 garner a greater portion of mindshare, DO-200B is the workhorse upon which all modern aircraft rely, both directly and indirectly. Why? Because DO-200B governs the means by which data necessary for safe aircraft operations is prepared, updated, utilized, and maintained. AFuzion's DO-200B PDF paper Intro to DO-200B is available for free by clicking here.
AFuzion’s DO-200B training (with DO-XXX and ARP4754A) has been provided to over 25,500 aviation engineers from 1,000 companies in 30 countries; more than all other trainers in the world combined. Brief summary below; contact us for more free information.
KEY FEATURES of AFuzion's DO-200B Training and Auditing/Mentoring services:
-Understanding and assessing YOUR DO-200B’s aero data to DO-200B's basic principles: DO-200B explained and analyzed for the “real world”: yours
-Understanding DO-200B’s true intent for Data Chain Integrity
- What is a “database” per DO-200B and what is “data” and what is role of data “Supplier” versus “User”?
- Understanding DO-200B’s Planning Process and Verification Process, and Quality Assurance/ Configuration Management
- Understanding DO-200B’s Data Quality Requirements: think like a DO-200B auditor and pass audits the first time
- Real-world training in DO-200B project management and cost/schedule reduction.
- Common DO-200B initiation mistakes: how to prevent and mitigate
- Leading DO-200B and DO-201 Best Practices
- True meaning of “Aeronautical Data Processing” for DO-200B
- Case study on DO-200B Tool Qualification
- Quality Management data audits for DO-200B
- Applying AC-20-153B for DO-200B: How, Why, and When
To succinctly summarize, DO-200B provides guidance for the following aeronautical aspects:
- Minimum standards and guidance for processing aeronautical data
- “Aeronautical Data” = data used for navigation, flight planning, terrain awareness, flight simulators, etc.
- Criteria for developing, changing, and supporting aeronautical data
- Ultimately providing the user with assurance of data quality
AFuzion's DO200B PDF paper referenced above provides aeronautical data processing highlights whereas AFuzion's DO-200B training provides 15 hours of hands-on D0-200B training detail as described here.
AFuzion also provides DO-200B auditing and has done audits for many of the world's leading aeronautical data providers and governmental agencies. AFuzion's FAA-registered DER's (Designated Engineering Representatives) provide for approvals for your aero data per DO-200B.