LONDON (PRWEB) June 11, 2019
Agorai, a global platform which provides the turnkey software solutions and data needed for any company to join the AI economy, has expanded its strategic partnerships, adding four top AI companies – eContext, EZOPS, Hyper Cognition and SEON – as well as data specialist Complementics.
Serving the financial, healthcare, retail and advertising sectors, these new partners advance Agorai’s mission to curate, connect and deliver AI solutions to drive positive results for businesses of all sizes. Agorai connects firms with AI solutions, providing the right data, infrastructure and expertise to ensure that AI projects generate ROI quickly.
“Companies need access to AI solutions and data assets that can generate real value today. Our latest partnerships bring transformative applications within reach of almost any company. Whether it’s automating tasks such as fraud detection and trade reconciliation or generating insights about your customers with machine vision and natural language understanding tools, these applications deliver tangible value and highlight the feasibility of businesses using AI today,” said Josh Sutton, Agorai CEO.
Agorai's partners support multiple aspects of the AI ecosystem and enable business processes across industries:
- eContext – Specializes in the classification and structuring of data through application of natural language understanding and one of the world's largest knowledge graphs. eContext enables companies to understand the topics relevant to its business found across social media and the news. Thereby allowing companies to extract deeper insights regarding their existing and potential customers.
- EZOPS – Utilizes machine learning to automate many of the manual tasks associated with financial services back office operations including data reconciliation, regulatory compliance, and enterprise reporting. Used by some of the world’s largest banks, EZOPS has delivered significant reductions in cost and enterprise risk.
- Hyper Cognition – Leverages machine vision and deep learning at the edge, to provide intelligence on people’s behavior in physical locations such as stores, senior living homes, and workspaces. Hyper Cognition’s solution eliminates the traditional friction points of deployment, data quality, and cost – thereby enabling businesses to make their facilities engaging, safe and efficient.
- SEON – Provides supercharged fraud detection technology. SEON's cloud-based, machine learning-enabled platform enriches and analyzes data points at multiple transaction points and delivers clear precision scoring of activity, allowing business to focus on fraud resolution vs. fraud Identification.
In addition to continuously curating AI-enabled business solutions, Agorai partners with data providers to ensure businesses have access to robust, quality data to fuel their AI applications:
- Complementics – A global mobile network which, including via its SDK integrations with Publishers, reaches over 400M US devices and 1B devices globally. The breadth of this data provides consumer insights to brands, agencies, and financial services firms, all while protecting consumer privacy.
These five partners join Agorai’s growing ecosystem of AI solution and data providers, working together to enable businesses of all sizes, everywhere. Agorai achieves this by working with companies to help them make sense of what is possible today with AI solutions. In simple terms, Agorai curates AI solutions that are available today, connects them with businesses that can benefit from them, and helps these businesses quickly deliver meaningful bottom line results.
Articulate Communications for Agorai email@example.com
O: +1 212 255 0080
Agorai connects companies, AI software solutions, data assets, and industry expertise to amplify positive business results. It curates applied AI solutions that are available today, connects them with businesses that can benefit from them, and helps these businesses to quickly deliver meaningful bottom line benefits. Simply put, Agorai makes AI understandable, accessible, affordable and profitable.
With offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Kuala Lumpur, Agorai accelerates AI adoption globally. Agorai’s data assets empower AI, increasing the scale of what businesses can achieve through technology. Agorai delivers the AI economy.
Certain information set forth in this press release contains “forward-looking information” under applicable securities laws. Except for statements of historical fact, information contained herein constitutes forward-looking statements and includes, but is not limited to, (i) the projected performance of Agorai and the Agorai Marketplaces; (ii) the expected development of Agorai’s business, projects, and joint ventures; (iii) the execution of the Company’s vision and growth strategy, including with respect to future global growth; (iv) the sources and availability of third-party financing for Agorai’s projects; (v) the completion of Agorai’s projects that are currently underway, in development or otherwise under consideration; (vi) Agorai’s ability to launch a functional platform and marketplace; (vii) renewal of the Company’s current customer, supplier, and other material agreements; and (viii) the future liquidity, working capital, and capital requirements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and undue reliance should not be placed on them. Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or result expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Although forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon what management believes are reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Agorai undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if circumstances or management’s estimates or opinions should change, except as required by applicable securities laws. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.