After researching globally, we discovered hard-to-find smart greenhouse investments in Panama today offer the best opportunities and returns. – Evie Brooks, Real Estate and Agriculture Educator and Investor
ATLANTA (PRWEB) July 26, 2020
Sustainable Farming and Real Estate Educator Evie Brooks uncovers eight Panama investment benefits in smart greenhouses using AI (artificial intelligence) technology that have resulted in an even greater interest from global investors during the pandemic. With 85% of food currently imported to Panama and the smart agriculture market estimated to grow from USD 13.8 billion in 2020 to USD 22.0 billion by 2025 (MarketsAndMarkets), Brooks has seen a rising demand for these organic farming investments as a way to diversify portfolios and increase cash flow.
With over 24 years of domestic and international real estate experience investing and educating in 13 countries and over 30 states, Brooks explains, “After researching globally, we discovered hard-to-find smart greenhouse investments in Panama today offer the best opportunities and returns.”
Brooks explains the top eight reasons why Panama’s Smart Greenhouses are so appealing for investors now:
1. Artificial Intelligence Automates Process – The state-of-the-art smart greenhouses in Panama use AI devices, sensors, and control devices that are programmed to manage advanced irrigation, temperatures and more. And this managed environment makes it easy to pivot the rotational crops to what is the highest paying fruit or vegetable using indoor farming technologies.
2. Protected from Weather Elements – Panama does not really have typical natural disasters. And no matter what happens with the weather, including torrential rains and strong winds, the smart greenhouses are still going to have production inside.
3. Global Population Growth makes it the World’s Most Essential Industry - Based on the United Nation’s global population growth estimates of 8.5 billion by 2030 and 9.7 billion by 2050, demand for USDA certified organic farming produce will continue to skyrocket. And because food is essential for sustaining all human life on earth, investing in agriculture is a great alternative investment.
4. Low Risk/High Returns with Rotational Crops and Land – Anyone can invest in either a smart greenhouse and/or purchase land for rotational crops (melons, cucumbers, berries, tomatoes, leafy greens, peppers and more). These income-producing agriculture assets also provide a hedge against inflation and add value to a diversified portfolio. And while nothing is guaranteed, investors have started seeing returns with an average IRR (Internal Rate of Return) of 10-17% after the first two years. And The Global Indoor Farming Technology Industry Analysis projects a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 15.23% during the forecast period from 2019-2024 [ResearchAndMarkets]).
5. On-site Farming Experts with Global Distribution Channels – Because of an experienced farm management company on-site, there is no need to be there or be a farmer. Investors lease the greenhouse and/or land back to these professionals who take care of everything from the day-to-day management to the distribution.
6. Eco-Sustainable Hydroponics Operations with Impact Investing – The smart greenhouses use hydroponics, which is a type of Horticulture, and is a method of growing plants without soil, by using mineral nutrient solutions in a water solvent. This approach also provides water conservation, reduces labor costs and provides a consistent output of fruits and vegetables.
7. Tax Benefits in “Next Singapore” – Panama has been referred to as the “next Singapore” because it’s very business-friendly with low taxes designed by the government to attract people to move there and/or invest. The country uses the U.S. dollar, and investors do not need to be a resident. In addition, the first $350,000 a year in agriculture revenue is not taxed in Panama.
8. Continual Stream of Income with No Renters – By investing in these organic farms in Panama, Brooks emphasizes these benefits; “You’ve got a continual stream of income from your agriculture business. And one of the best parts is that you don’t have to wonder, ‘Am I going to be able to get renters?’”
For more information about these hard-to-find organic farming and real estate investments in Panama, visit EvieBrooksPanama.com to watch the educational video, schedule a free 1-hour consultation and/or sign up for one of Brooks’ VIP Tours about “All Things Panama”.
Liz H Kelly, 310-987-7207
Evie Brooks (Atlanta, GA and Veracruz, Panama) is an elite Real Estate Investment Educator, Keynote Speaker, Investor, Coach, Mentor, Entrepreneur and former Advanced Trainer for “Rich Dad Poor Dad”, who now specializes in “All Things Panama”, including real estate and organic, sustainable agriculture investments. With over 24 years of real estate investment experience, she’s educated and guided thousands of investors through the process of locating, evaluating and analyzing transactions for cash flow and ROI (Return On Investment) in 13+ countries and 30+ states in the United States. Brooks is currently a sought after speaker and trusted source to lead real estate investment webinars, keynotes, and VIP Educational Tours in Panama. During the global pandemic, Brooks continues to close deals every week, primarily due to the soaring demand for organic smart farming investments (avocados, limes, mangos and more) in Panama, where 85% of the food is imported. And with the UN predicting that the world population will grow from 7 to 8.5 billion by 2030, Brooks sees the high demand for agriculture investments surging. As a disclaimer, Brooks and her employees and affiliates are not investment or tax advisors, and do not offer investment advice. Her work has been featured on ESPN Cover Your Assets, Think Realty, The Real Estate Syndication Show, Moving Abroad Podcast and more. To learn more, visit Evie Brooks Panama, https://eviebrookspanama.com/