We at IN Depth aim to make an impact by providing real-time AI and analytics for the safety and peace of mind of friends, family, students, employees and other business owners.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) May 05, 2020
The IN Depth Fever Detection Camera system utilizes highly advanced artificial intelligence and scene analytics for real-time detection and assessments of elevated human body temperature. Employing a hybrid of both thermal imaging and visible sensors, the system is an extremely powerful tool for determining elevated human body temperature.
See demo video of IN Depth in action:
IN Depth's system can unobtrusively scan at a safe distance up to 30 individuals per second for seamless and extremely fast assessments. The powerful AI facial recognition can determine over 20,000 faces in real-time and identify 'as known' or 'as strangers.' The AI capabilities can also detect scenarios such as an individual entering with or without a no mask or if they remove their mask — all in real-time. The system can also determine if someone's temperature is too low such as hypothermia; which can lead to cardiac arrest.
The IN Depth Fever Detection Camera system offers powerful image and/or scenario search inquiries such as gender, age, expression, glasses, moustache, mask or no mask, etc. The system supports most 3rd party scene analytics to enable much richer features or scenarios such as safe social distancing practices, cough/sneeze detection, and voice/face authentication for keyless entry or many more.
- High accuracy -/+ .3 human body temperature assessment
- [AI] feature detection pinpoints the thermal sensor measurement of the inner canthus of the eye
- [AI] obstruction detection system will assess and pinpoint to the next accurate region such as the temple or forehead
- [AI] facial recognition with real-time analytics
- [AI] feature recognition such as gender, age, expression, glasses, moustache, mask or no mask, etc
- Advanced search by image & scenario search inquiries such as gender, age, mask or no mask, etc
- Extreme low light cameras see beyond human eyes
- Real-time alerts upon detection of no mask or mask removal