KALAMAZOO, Mich., Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Aircraft management company RAI Jets LLC in Kalamazoo is excited to announce the launch of their new website at flyrai.com. The new website features a more interactive and visually appealing, online booking system for jet charter customers, as well as descriptions of the company's emerging service offerings.
"The new website expresses the company we are today—a one-stop resource for aviation services for aircraft owners and charter passengers," said David Riley, director of operations at RAI Jets. "While we were always known for the jet charter sector of our business, the new website presents our services well for aircraft management and maintenance as well as other information of interest to current and prospective customers."
Visitors to the new website can enjoy..
- The new, animated RAI Jets logo which really flies!
- Easier to use, online aircraft charter booking, featuring beautiful photos of the interior and exterior of available aircraft
- Descriptions of the company's expanded management capabilities, including the opportunity for jet owners to offset operating costs through charter operation
- More detailed descriptions of the company's aircraft maintenance services and inspections
- Information about the latest aircraft sales and acquisition services at RAI Jets
- Information on the company's Wyvern and ARGUS certification
- Available hangar space at RAI Jets and advantages for aircraft owners
- Expanded company information, including the history, mission, and values of RAI Jets
- Expanded news and blog section, featuring back issues of "Hangar Tales" company newsletters
RAI Jets has experienced significant change since the launch of their former website. In 2016, the company acquired a second, larger hangar location at the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport (KAZO) where they have been able to expand maintenance and management services and also offer hangar space to customers. The company works with aircraft brokers but is also a Part 135 operator who also charters their own aircraft, including Cessna Citation X and Citation III planes.
"We look forward to visitors discovering all we have to offer for aircraft owners at RAI Jets," said Riley.
For more information about RAI Jets, see the new website at flyrai.com or call 800.247.2834.
ABOUT RAI JETS
RAI Jets LLC is a Kalamazoo, MI-based aviation specialist featuring aircraft management, jet charter and aircraft maintenance services. The family-owned company officially opened in 2009 preceded by more than two decades of generational experience in aviation. For individuals and businesses, the Part 135 operator offers customized, jet charter for business or leisure, as well as turnkey management and aircraft maintenance for jet owners. RAI Jets operates its own fleet of aircraft for charter and offers aircraft management companies the option to offset operating costs by using RAI's Air Charter Certificate. RAI also offers aircraft acquisition service and hangar space. For more information visit http://www.flyraijets.com or call (800) 247-2834.
SOURCE RAI Jets