The mutual cooperation... has allowed us to provide our valued customers and partners with immediate access to these new Edge devices, showcasing our focus on delivering the absolute highest standards in product features, functionality and efficiencies to our Global Managed SD-WAN solution.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) July 09, 2020
AireSpring, a leading Managed Services Provider (MSP) specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, has announced the availability of the exciting new 600 series of VMware® SD-WAN by VeloCloud™ Edge devices. AireSpring is pleased to be one of the first MSP’s to beta test the software required to support the new 600 series models, providing its channel partners and customers with a true “edge” as they work to gain an advantage in the challenging business environment of digital transformation.
To facilitate the rollout of the 600 series, AireSpring worked closely with the VeloCloud engineering team to configure, test and deploy the new software in its core network prior to its general release to the marketplace. AireSpring was one of the first partners to upgrade all its VeloCloud Gateways (VCGs) worldwide to support this latest software release. AireSpring Global Managed SD-WAN includes industry-leading VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud technology, our carrier-grade Global Private Network (GPN) with globally distributed PoPs, and last mile circuit procurement, all monitored and supported 24/7/365, through our global NOCs.
The new SD-WAN Edge 600 series devices combine a purpose-built networking appliance from Dell with the VMware SD-Wan by VeloCloud software for an all-in-one solution that provides complete WAN modernization. Additionally, the Edge 600 series also includes centralized orchestration and global gateways with Dynamic Multi-Path Optimization (DMPO) which has been demonstrated to deliver up to a 75% reduction in costs over traditional MPLS-backed WAN designs, and increase performance for state-of-the-art applications.
Some additional benefits to the new 600 series Edge devices are:
- New faster Intel processors.
- A 128GB SSD hard drive on most models that can support loading a Virtualized Network Function (VNF) to add services such as a next generation firewall (NGFW).
- Support for more and higher tunnel speeds than the previous devices
- Support for twice the number of VPN tunnels than previous models
- Configurable LAN/WAN ports providing more flexibility
- Twice the system flash memory than previous models
New and current customers of AireSpring's Global Managed SD-WAN solution can choose among the new 600 series VMware Edge devices. In addition, AireSpring will add more in-tunnel bandwidth licenses including: 150 Mbps; 250Mbps; 350 Mbps; 4,500 Mbps; 5,000 Mbps and 7,500 Mbps.
“AireSpring has prided itself on always being at the forefront in the Channel when it comes to offering cutting edge technology and our partnership with VeloCloud is a perfect example of this,” stated Avi Lonstein, CEO AireSpring. “The mutual cooperation between our network engineering team and VeloCloud’s has allowed us to provide our valued customers and partners with immediate access to these new Edge devices, showcasing our focus on delivering the absolute highest standards in product features, functionality and efficiencies to our Global Managed SD-WAN solution.”
About AireSpring’s Global Managed SD-WAN
AireSpring's Global Managed SD-WAN frees enterprises from the complexities of procuring, deploying, monitoring, managing, and supporting SD-WAN and its many components. AireSpring transforms expensive, complex, and rigid legacy networks, into simplified, cost-efficient, agile, and performance-driven business solutions. AireSpring Global Managed SD-WAN incorporates a rich set of managed services that are seamlessly integrated into its solution including:
- VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud – The Gartner Leader in Global SD-WAN for WAN Edge Infrastructure.
- DDoS Mitigation Service with AireSpring Gateway Access —Included at no additional cost in the USA, DDoS Mitigation adds an important layer of defense to the network by protecting and assisting in the mitigation of HTTP floods, volumetric attacks, and bot-orchestrated flood attacks.
- Global Footprint with a Global Private Network (GPN) – AireSpring replaces the inherent unreliability of the long-haul public Internet, with our SLA-backed, fully managed Layer 2 Global Private Network.
- Flex Licensing– AireSpring does not require customers to buy bandwidth licenses for more than what is needed for in-tunnel SD-WAN traffic.
- Last Mile Circuit Procurement– AireSpring will procure any last mile circuit (e.g. Broadband, Ethernet, LTE, DSL, DIA Internet, Satellite, MPLS, etc.) globally, to the customer premises, as part of our fully managed, end-to-end solution.
- Multi-Cloud Connect – Offers enhanced, secure private connections from AireSpring Gateways to leading cloud providers, such as AWS, Azure and Google.
- Granular Configuration Capabilities– At no additional cost, customers may make configuration changes directly within the SD-WAN Cloud-Based Portal, providing deep visibility, monitoring, and control.
- FREE Proactive 24/7/365 Network Monitoring – AireSpring provides proactive monitoring and resolution for all connectivity including 3rd party circuits and opens repair tickets on behalf of customers (included at no additional cost for locations within the U.S.).
- Network based SD-WAN integration – The integration of VeloCloud SD-WAN Gateways into AireSpring’s network core provides additional levels of security and reliability.
Founded in 2001, AireSpring is an award-winning Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, serving thousands of businesses nationwide. AireSpring provides fully managed and connected end-to-end, next-generation solutions for multi-location enterprise customers. Services include: Global Managed SD-WAN, AirePBX UCaaS, AireContact® CCaaS, SIP Trunking, MPLS, Disaster Recovery, Managed Security, and Business Internet. AireSpring’s solutions are offered through a diversified network of channel partners that includes distributors, master agents, managed service providers (MSPs), and value-added resellers (VARs). AireSpring’s services are delivered over its fully managed, highly reliable Global Network, providing customers with an integrated, complete end-to-end solution.
AireSpring has received numerous industry awards for “Excellence in Customer Service,” “Next-Gen Solution Provider,” “Top Midmarket Vendor Executive,” “UCaaS and SD-WAN Product of the Year,” “Best Telecom Deal,” “Best in Show,” and “Top Channel Program.” AireSpring is privately held, diversified, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communications, networking, security, and connectivity solutions, with white glove service that extends throughout the entire customer lifecycle. For product information, or to become an AireSpring partner or agent, please visit http://www.airespring.com or contact us at 888-389-2899.
Senior VP, Marketing