NEW YORK, Dec. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Akkadian Labs, a market leader in unified communications (UC) automation technology, has just released an upgraded version of their enterprise directory, Akkadian Contact Manager. It boasts significant enhancements and new features which take it beyond the standard corporate directory to become a powerful solution for collaboration that helps build better teams for more effective projects.
"Now more than ever, with your workforce changing, collaboration is the lifeblood of successful organizations," says Tom Bamert, Chief Product Officer of Akkadian Labs. "And while many companies have invested in expanding and innovating their channels of communication, like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Cisco Webex, they're still using outdated contact directories with gaps that hinder, instead of bolster collaboration. That's where Akkadian Contact Manager comes in."
The upgrades make Contact Manager even smarter, more flexible, and more powerful for end users to build effective teams. The new features include:
- Robust User Profiles—The most relevant information available for your contacts
- Multi-Language Support—English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, and Chinese
- Cover Me—Designate others to cover calls in your absence
- Directory Matching Caller ID—Total call transparency on Cisco IP phones
- Dynamic Directories—Default to your relevant contacts
Redesigned user profiles enable custom fields for more than just basic contact info, empowering employees to easily find colleagues with a specific skillset, title, location, language, and more. It even supports entries not associated with people, like conference rooms, Helpdesk, vendors, etc.
Akkadian Contact Manager is also ideal for UC Admins who struggle with multiple data sources and formats. Admin features include:
- Admin Dashboard—Streamlined, web-based dashboard with advanced reporting
- Unified Directories—integrate different sources, including LDAP, CSV, SQL MySQL, and CUCM
- AD Aggregation—A clean, manageable LDAP directory combining contacts from multiple AD servers
- Authentication Proxy—Users authenticate based on domain
- Enhanced data extraction—Access huge amounts of AD data without disrupting service
"Between robust end user features and AD aggregation that removes the need for complex Active Directory Federation Services, this is a big win for both Admins and end users," Bamert notes.
Akkadian Labs is innovating how they deliver their product as well, with new product tiers and a subscription pricing model that aligns with customer needs. Adoption is also very easy—you can go from purchase to deployment in under four hours.
Easy for Admins and a powerful collaboration solution for end users, Akkadian Contact Manager goes beyond the standard enterprise directory to help employees find exactly who they need, when they need them.
Schedule a demonstration today to see Akkadian Contact Manager in action.
About Akkadian Labs
Akkadian Labs creates software that helps people collaborate. We offer software products and solutions that integrate Unified Communications environments, as well as other business focused enterprise applications. Technology is complex. We make it simple.
David Levy, Akkadian Labs, +1 347.842.1805, [email protected]
SOURCE Akkadian Labs