Our customers are not just a number, when they build with Akel, they become members of the Akel family.
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) September 04, 2019
Alex Akel, President of South Florida-based Akel Homes, today discussed how he applied Akel Homes’ core values to the firm’s latest South Florida community, Villamar at Toscana Isles – a community of single-family new homes in Palm Beach County.
Villamar features 208 home sites around four glistening lakes with one- and two-story floorplans ranging from 1,800 to 3,000 square feet with Contemporary Spanish and Transitionally designed exterior elevations. The community boasts a wide array of amenities, including a towering guardhouse with a virtual attendant gated-entry system, modern clubhouse with a resort-style pool, cutting-edge fitness center, and tennis and multipurpose courts.
“At Akel Homes, our core values are the essential ingredient that make us different from everyone else,” Mr. Akel said. “Just as we do at all of our communities, the state-of-the art residences at Villamar come equipped with desirable lifestyle features and amenities, energy-efficient technologies and forward-thinking architectural designs,” he added.
5 Key Elements
Five key elements are always included in the Akel Homes experience:
- Smart Land Planning: Akel Homes strategically purchases raw land or acquires in-fill sites ripe for development in desirable locations to live, work, and play. From there, the firm works with land planners, architects, government agencies and local constituents to develop site plans that balance recreational uses with lakes and open spaces and positively impact the surrounding neighborhoods and people in them.
- Focus on Residents’ Lifestyles: Outside of the developments, Akel Homes situates its communities in prime locations with economic growth, highly-rated school districts and strong infrastructure – the perfect places for young families, retirees and everyone in between. Inside the communities, the focus is to incorporate a wide-range of amenities and features for all lifestyles – both inside and outside of the residences.
- Energy-Efficient Technologies: Akel Homes focuses on incorporating sustainable and energy-efficient technologies within its homes and buildings that are not only environmentally friendly, but also help homeowners save on energy costs.
- Intelligent Design & Innovative Features: The floor plans, exterior elevations, and interior components of each residence are meticulously planned, bringing form and function into equilibrium.
- Exceptional Customer Care: At Akel Homes, customer care continues beyond closing. The company continually follows up with its customers during their first year after closing to ensure their Akel home exceeds their expectations.
For years, Akel has competed in markets dominated by large national public and private homebuilders. According to Akel, bigger is not necessarily better. What truly separates Akel Homes from the pack is the company’s focus on the customer experience.
“Over the past 30 years, we’ve earned a strong track record from building thousands of high-quality single-family and multifamily residences and developing some of South Florida’s most renowned communities,” Akel said. “We achieved our success by getting to know our customers at the personal level and by implementing a concierge-style home buying experience that provides our customers with personalized and quality new homes designed around their lifestyle.”
Unlike larger builders who are focused on meeting short-term goals with a quarterly-result driven mindset, Akel’s philosophy revolves around building lasting relationships with their customers. At Akel Homes, according to Akel, “our customers are not just a number, when they build with Akel, they become members of the Akel family.” That is the hallmark of the Akel Advantage.
About Akel Homes
Akel Homes is a fully integrated private residential development firm in South Florida that specializes in energy-efficient and design-oriented lifestyle communities in both urban and suburban areas. Since 1986, the principals of Akel Homes have built over 4,000 residences and many of South Florida’s most renowned communities. Akel Homes utilizes the highest quality building materials and innovative construction methods to create unparalleled single-family residences, townhomes, multifamily apartments, and master-planned communities. The company’s commitment to technology, environmental sustainability, and forward-thinking architectural design allows it to infuse each development with a sense of place that brings people together. For more information, visit http://www.akelhomes.com.
About Akel Homes President Alex Akel
Alex Akel is the President of Akel Homes. A second-generation developer, he brings nearly a decade-long track record of success in the real estate industry. In his role, Alex oversees the company’s overall business strategy, as well as numerous aspects of the development process, including land acquisitions and entitlements, product design, construction operations, sales and marketing functions. He is a licensed Certified Building Contractor in the State of Florida. Alex graduated summa cum laude from The George Washington University School of Business with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree. He was awarded the Henry Cowles Prize and the GWSB Outstanding Achievement Award upon graduation. Alex also earned a master’s degree from Harvard University in real estate and received the Harvard University Real Estate Academic Initiative Excellence in Service Award.