"AllyO’s platform offers a true solution to companies looking to speed up the hiring process, improve the candidate experience and reduce turnover among new hires," said David Shadovitz, editor of Human Resources Executive.
LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) September 11, 2018
AllyO, the end-to-end AI recruiter, today announced that Human Resource Executive® has awarded its solution as one of the Top HR Products of 2018. Chosen by editors of the magazine, the 30th annual awards program recognizes the best HR tech products based on their level of innovation, value added to the HR function, intuitiveness for the user and ability to deliver on what it promises.
“We’re thrilled to be recognized as one of the top products by Human Resource Executive,” said Ankit Somani, co-founder of AllyO. “In 2016, AllyO was created with a simple mission: to make recruiting efficient and delightful for everyone. It’s an honor that the magazine has acknowledged our commitment to this mission. AllyO is focused on automating the end-to-end recruiting workflow to make recruiters more strategic, and deliver a positive experience for candidates through multi-channel natural language conversations.”
“Human Resource Executive has been evaluating HR products and conducting this competition for 30 years," explained David Shadovitz, editor of Human Resource Executive. “Our goal has always been to identify products and services that clearly offer value to the HR community while demonstrating innovation. AllyO’s platform embodies these qualities and offers a true solution to companies looking to speed up the hiring process, improve the candidate experience and reduce turnover among new hires.”
AllyO utilizes deep workflow conversational AI to fully automate the end-to-end recruiting workflow by intelligently engaging through text and webchat. The platform’s features include:
- Talent Pool Engagement: AllyO allows organizations to enrich their candidate profiles by gathering missing information to keep their talent databases up-to-date. AllyO can proactively contact job seekers with opportunities to gauge interest and ultimately add them to the pipeline.
- Capture and Apply: To alleviate issues like lost applicants and high sourcing costs, AllyO improves its customers’ capture and apply process through conversational job matching across all sources of inbound and outbound talent acquisition efforts.
- Screen and Assess: AllyO reduces inefficiencies in the screening process by determining the appropriate criteria after analyzing job descriptions and profiles of high-performing employees. The solution uses AI to eliminate the need for phone screens and arms hiring teams with intelligence on the candidate, including interest level and likelihood of accepting the job.
- Automated Scheduling: Fully automated interviewing scheduling capabilities and calendar integrations significantly reduce recruiters’ time spent on administrative tasks and answers candidates’ logistical questions.
- Employee Referral: AllyO automatically collects employee referrals and keeps HR and staff members updated through weekly updates and analytics on how referred candidates are progressing through the hiring process.
- New Hire Check-In: As the newest addition to the product suite, New Hire Check-Ins aims to reduce turnover by touching base with employees at the 30, 60 and 90 day marks. This feature also handles all new hire communication and reminders for activities like onboarding and day 1 orientations.
Visit Human Resource Executive’s booth (#3022) on Thursday, September 13 from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PST at the HR Technology Conference and Exposition for a video demo of AllyO’s platform. AllyO will also be participating in the conference’s Pitchfest competition on Wednesday, September 12 at 10:30 a.m. PST at Expo Booth #1540. Stop by to see AllyO pitch its company and product among peers in the HR tech market. To learn more about AllyO’s presence at HR Tech, visit: http://www.allyo.com/hrtech.
AllyO is an AI technology company with a simple mission – make recruiting delightful and efficient for everyone. It addresses the traditional inefficiencies of lost applicants and conversions due to poor candidate experience, the high cost of recruiting due to overburdening of administrative tasks on hiring teams and lack of visibility and control for HR leadership. It utilizes deeply conversational AI to fully automate an end-to-end recruiting workflow by intelligently engaging via texting over mobile and web. It is used by Fortune 500 enterprises that have experienced a 2-6X increase in applicant capture and conversion rate, 91 percent application completion rate and over 50 percent reduction in cost and time to hire. AllyO is backed by leading investors such as Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI fund), Randstad Innovation Fund, Bain Capital Ventures and Cervin Ventures. AllyO is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. For additional information, please visit us at http://www.allyo.com, LinkedIn or Twitter.