"An A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau really validates America’s Pharmacy’s long-standing track record of consumer satisfaction, and ongoing commitment to operate with integrity," said General Manager Jon Jensen. "We're dedicated to being customer-first organization."
NORWALK, Conn. (PRWEB) December 21, 2020
AmericasPharmacy.com (https://www.americaspharmacy.com), a nationwide provider of prescription discounts, announced today that it has earned the Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ rating, the highest possible accreditation from the BBB, which helps millions of people find businesses, brands and charities they can trust.
"An A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau really validates America’s Pharmacy’s long-standing track record of consumer satisfaction, and ongoing commitment to operate with integrity," said General Manager Jon Jensen. "We're dedicated to being customer-first organization, and reaching the pinnacle of BBB ratings is a real honor for us, one we take very - seriously."
To achieve its BBB A+ rating, America’s Pharmacy scored 97 points or higher on a 100-point scale measuring a range of business practices aligned with the BBB Standards for Trust:
- Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established legal and ethical advertising and selling practices.
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represent products and services, including clear and prominent disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all material facts that bear on a customer's decision to buy.
- Honor Promises – Fulfill all contracts, commitments and representations.
- Be Responsive – Address disputes forwarded by BBB quickly, professionally and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against unauthorized disclosure and fraud, collecting personal information only as needed, and respecting the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity –Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity, good faith and intent to do what is reasonably expected.
About the Better Business Bureau
For more than 100 years, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has been helping consumers find businesses, brands, and charities they can trust. Millions of people turn to BBB every year to view BBB Business Profiles and Charity Reports, which are all available for free on BBB.org. BBB Accredited Businesses support the mission and vision of BBB, and their dues and contributions allow BBB to offer its information and services to all consumers at no charge. Find additional information about the BBB here: https://www.bbb.org/about-bbb.
About America’s Pharmacy
America’s Pharmacy is a free prescription discount program created to help United States residents save money at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide. Consumers can save up to 80% instantly, with no limitations, registrations, and no member fees. Patients can check prices at most pharmacies in any zip code with a single click. Consumers looking to save on their medication can go to https://www.AmericasPharmacy.com/card to download a free pharmacy discount card. The card is honored at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide, including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, Target, and Kroger stores (just to name a few). The free America's Pharmacy app is available for iOS and Android.