WASHINGTON (PRWEB) February 21, 2020
Join the American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) for its 2020 Policy Forum in Washington, D.C. on March 4. This can’t-miss gathering of industry leaders and policymakers will be the event of the year for discussions on energy and tax policy, debates on pressing issues in the changing electricity marketplace, and the identification of priorities for Congress, the states, and relevant agencies.
The ACORE Policy Forum will include keynote remarks from:
- The Honorable Ron Wyden, United States Senator, Oregon
- The Honorable Chris Van Hollen, United States Senator, Maryland
- The Honorable Paul Tonko, United States Representative, New York’s 20th District
- The Honorable Garret Graves, United States Representative, Louisiana’s 6th District
- Richard Glick, Commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Additional distinguished speakers include representatives from Amazon Web Services, Apex Clean Energy, Avangrid Renewables, Dominion Energy, GE Renewable Energy, NextEra Energy, Pattern Energy, Salt River Project, the Senate Finance Committee, and the House Committee on Ways and Means.
The complete list of confirmed speakers is available www,acorepolicyforum.org/agenda/ [here __title__ ].
- The Future of Federal Clean Energy Legislation: What’s Next from Congress
- The Impact of Climate Policy on Renewable Energy
- Pathways to 100%: Opportunities and Implications of Clean Energy Standards
- Growing Renewables Through Market Reforms and Transmission Expansion
March 4, 2020
8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
600 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Accredited members of the press can contact email@example.com for a press pass.