Get Your Questions Answered By These Industry Professionals
DALLAS (PRWEB) October 17, 2018
Praise for Last Year's Workshop:
"Open environment encourages open conversation and exchange of ideas - terrific!"
"All the topics were excellent, loved all the best practices...what works and what doesn't."
"This format is really great! Lots of valuable information. Enjoyed the informal atmosphere."
The 7th Annual Construction Audit & Cost Control Best Practices Roundtable Workshop is going to be a great event! This dynamic two-day program will center around the presentations of more than a dozen experienced and successful professionals recognized for their leadership and expertise in construction audit and cost control.
Don’t miss out on the interactive exchange of ideas and solutions to current issues and future concerns, and get your questions answered by these industry professionals. Following every presentation, all attendees will be given ample opportunity to be a part of this impactful, collaborative, roundtable discussion.
Who Should Attend?
- Construction Directors and/or Facility Managers
- Construction Auditors (Internal or External)
- Construction Project Managers
- Construction Procurement Specialists
- Directors of Internal Audit
- CPA Firm members interested in construction audit
- Construction Contract Administrators
- Construction Attorneys
Includes Networking Opportunities
- Networking Reception after the first day of the program
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided both days
Where applicable, we have asked the speakers to address the following during their presentation:
- Current Best Practices used in their organization
- Examples of results achieved using Best Practices
- Their vision for the future of Best Practices
- Insight on trends impacting effective construction auditing
- Learn the latest best practices in use for construction audit and cost control
- Obtain an update on the trends in tools and techniques used for construction and cost control
- Explore specific case example results of current best practice construction audits
- Have ample time to learn during question and answer sessions at the conclusion of each presentation
Get Your Questions Answered by these Industry Professionals:
Construction Audit: Is Your Practice Keeping Up With the Times?
Stephen Strohman - Brown, Smith, Wallace
Construction Best Practices and Future Outlook
Adam Rouse - BKD, LLP
Don't Try to Teach a Pig to Sing
Vinson Chapman - HPM, LLC
Drones and RFID on the Jobsite
Todd Freeman - McDermott International, Inc.
Emerging Project Risks and How to Audit for Them
Tony Ollmann - Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Examining Proposed Contractor Cost
Chad Bube and Curt Hudson - Tennessee Valley Authority, Office of Inspector General
Legal Aspects of Construction Fraud
Gregory Smith - Smith, Gambrell & Russell
Lessons from Supply Chain
Lisa Haley - Saulsbury Industries
Pro-Active Contract Compliance
David Thomlinson - Suncor Energy, Inc.
Project Field Controls
Chris Wolbrink - SiteTraxx, LLC
Recent Results of Construction Audit and Litigation Support
Debbie Townsend and Ashley Humphries - R. L. Townsend & Associates, LLC
Revealing Inflated and False Claims
Sam Hadley - Cotton & Company
New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
Ideally located in the city's Warehouse District, within a renovated 19th century cotton mill, the New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center successfully combines historic elegance with modern style. We have blocked a limited number of rooms at a group rate.
LEARN MORE: Presentation Summaries, CPE, Program Schedule, Venue and More
The Construction Audit and Cost Control Institute, Inc. (CAACCI) of Dallas, Texas was created in 2008 by R. L. Townsend & Associates and Courtenay Thompson & Associates as a resource to share information and solutions for today’s challenges in construction auditing and construction cost control. CAACCI members include project management and construction audit representatives from a wide range of private and public organizations. Visit our web site to register for any seminar. http://www.caacci.org