In its thirteenth year, AOTMP 2019 is an enterprise-focused event to educate and inform attendees on the state of the telecom management industry, best practices and future trends.
INDIANAPOLIS (PRWEB) October 24, 2018
AOTMP, a global information, research and advisory firm for telecom, mobility and technology management best practices and industry standards, has announced early bird pricing for their spring event, AOTMP 2019.
In its thirteenth year, AOTMP 2019 is an enterprise-focused event to educate and inform attendees on the state of the telecom management industry, best practices and future trends. The event is being held April 7-11, 2019 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
Featuring nearly 20 industry thought leader speakers including experts from SAP, SonicWall and T-Mobile, AOTMP 2019 will feature topics ranging from telecom expense management to cloud services to hacking and security solutions for the modern age. In addition to engaging speakers, you’ll be able to:
- Network with your enterprise peers
- Learn more about new technologies available from 25 vendors
- Choose from 12 AOTMP University engaging courses exclusively available at AOTMP 2019
- Participate in your choice of 24 roundtables where you can share successes and challenges with your enterprise peers
- Attend the Industry awards ceremony recognizing outstanding individuals, enterprises and vendors in the telecom, mobility, IT management industry
Early bird pricing is currently set at $995 until December 30, 2018. After December 30, 2018, the price increases to $1,495. Registration is open now. Visit aotmp2019.com to register and learn more about our exclusive programming.
AOTMP is a leading global information, services and advisory firm for next generation Telecom / Mobility / IT Management best practices and industry standards for organizations and the vendors who support them. AOTMP’s solutions are based on its patented Efficiency First® Framework methodology and are the foundation for Telecom / Mobility / IT Management Centers of Excellence being built across the globe.
Dylan Caraker | Media, AOTMP
Tel: +1 317.275.2000 | media(at)aotmp(dot)com