IRVINE, Ky. (PRWEB) January 27, 2020
ApexNetwork Physical Therapy, a leading provider of outpatient physical therapy, is opening a new clinic mid March in Irvine, KY. The new clinic is located at 1232 Richmond Road, Irvine, KY, which is the same shopping complex as Family Dollar and Save a Lot. Richmond Road is a main passage connecting residents with numerous businesses.
ApexNetwork is excited to provide exceptional care throughout Irvine and surrounding communities that its brand has become synonymous with. The clinic has advanced Connor Moran, DPT, currently of the ApexNetwork Frenchburg, KY, clinic as main licensed therapists and clinic manager. The clinic will offer a full spectrum of rehabilitative treatment and accept most major insurances.
Connor Moran, DPT, is a graduate of Ohio University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Moran also achieved an undergraduate degree in sports medicine from Mercyhurst University. During his schooling, Moran did extensive training with neurologic rehab such as strokes, traumatic brain injuries, and progressive disorders like Parkinson’s Disease. Moran is also certified in Dry Needling which involves the use of fine needles into muscular trigger points causing the muscle to contract and release.
Connor Moran, DPT, states, “I started out as a travelling physical therapist for ApexNetwork Physical Therapy in Mount Sterling. It was supposed to be only a three-month contract but here I am! I chose to stay because the staff at Mount Sterling made me like I was part of their family. Interacting with their patients, I knew that they felt like they were a part of the ApexNetwork family too. When I was asked to join the team and manage the Irvine clinic when it opens, I jumped at the opportunity. I am excited to have the opportunity to bring the ApexNetwork family to Irvine, Kentucky where I can bring the best in rehabilitation to even more patients and build trust with a new community.”
During Moran’s free time he stays active training in jiu jitsu, playing volleyball and running obstacle course races and ultramarathons.
ApexNetwork Physical Therapy offers each patient quality, comprehensive treatment. Our licensed therapists create an individualized treatment plan to suit your specific needs. Our ultimate goal is to provide an unparalleled experience of health and wellness, encouragement, and quality service all in a comfortable and warm environment.
To learn more about ApexNetwork Physical Therapy, or to schedule an appointment, visit ApexNetworkPT.com.
Our philosophy is quite simple - to be the best in rehabilitation. ApexNetwork Physical Therapy accepts all major insurance plans and provides a full spectrum of services including:
- We treat a wide range of clinical diagnoses affecting the back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, and foot. From injuries, sprains, and post-surgical rehabilitation, we focus on pain reduction, helping you reclaim your mobility and strength.
- Our customized sports rehabilitation programs focus on functional activities and sport specific training. We also help with injury prevention, management, and education, stretching programs, and sport & team-specific conditioning and training.
- The Apex Comprehensive Occupational Management and Prevention (ACOMP®) is a full-spectrum industrial strength program that addresses every aspect from prevention to injury resolution. Our facilities have warehouse environments, allowing for unlimited job simulations and work-specific tasks. We also offer Work Hardening, Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs), Ergonomics, Injury Causational Analysis, and Job-Site Analysis.
- Manual Therapy is exactly what it sounds like: the application of a specific skilled treatment, manually performed by the therapist. This type of therapy helps increase range of motion, induces relaxation, helps control pain, and reduces swelling or mobility restrictions.
- Individuals having problems related to dizziness and balance will likely benefit from Balance Therapy. Treatments may involve manual therapy and exercise-based therapy to help improve the vestibular balance system, while other exercises may be needed to improve balance control and reduce the risk of falling.
- Dry Needling can help reduce inflammation, decrease muscle tension, and ultimately relieve pain. A fine needle is placed into a muscular trigger point. Trigger points can make it painful to perform everyday activities and often radiate pain to other areas of the body. Once the needle is positioned, the muscle is able to contract and release. This practice can help treat pain, muscle strains or spasms, sciatica, tendonitis, headaches and whiplash, and TMJ or facial pain.
Free Injury Screen
- During the screen, a licensed therapist will meet with you to discuss your condition and provide a brief assessment of your physical and functional abilities. The information collected will help provide insight into the best medical options for you.
If you are a patient, employer, physician, case manager, or insurance company, ApexNetwork Physical Therapy invites you to stop by for a visit. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please reference the following or visit http://www.apexnetworkpt.com.
ABOUT APEXNETWORK PHYSICAL THERAPY
Our mission at ApexNetwork Physical Therapy® is to provide the most sophisticated, individualized treatment and rehabilitation in a comfortable and warm environment. In short, we want to get you back to everyday living as safely and as quickly as possible. How do we do this? It is really quite simple. We are staffed with experienced therapists who have advanced capabilities in orthopedic manual therapy, strength and conditioning, and rehabilitation. This enables us to treat a wide range of clinical diagnoses affecting the back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, and foot.
We currently have over 80 locations throughout Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, New Mexico, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin - and employ over 300 people. ApexNetwork Physical Therapy has earned dozens of awards in its 20 year existence. Most recently we were named among the top 500 franchises in 2019 and Top budget friendly franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine, in addition to America's Most Honored Business - Top 10% in 2016. We are a BBB Accredited Business and leader in physical therapy. Our services include physical therapy, sports rehab, occupational/hand therapy, industrial rehab, manual therapy, vestibular rehab, and free injury screenings. For more information, visit http://www.apexnetworkpt.com or to find a clinic near you, call 877-224-4354.
ApexNetwork Physical Therapy
1232 Richmond Road
Irvine, KY 40336