This upgrade boosts our customers’ ability to manage their unstructured clinical data as well as all clinical multimedia from clinical specialties at the hospital.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) December 03, 2019
Apollo, the leading provider of enterprise imaging and clinical multimedia management solutions, today announced the launch of an upgrade to its enterprise imaging solution, arcc®, that has completed testing and is now generally available.
As the Apollo Repository for Clinical Convergence, arcc v10.1, provides a single clinical application that can be used by every department in the health system. Apollo’s Enterprise Imaging portfolio enables clinicians to deliver positive care outcomes in a more efficient manner by centrally and securely managing clinical images and their associated metadata. arcc uses clinical convergence to power true interoperability, collaboration and next generation security throughout the health system.
“Enhancements to our solution, arcc, provide a custom workflow engine and advanced, unstructured data technologies that help our healthcare partners lead the real-time health system revolution,“ said Apollo CEO Mark Newburger. “This upgrade boosts our customers’ ability to manage their unstructured clinical data as well as all clinical multimedia from clinical specialties at the hospital.”
Enhancements in the arcc v10.1 upgrade include:
- A new technology platform to streamline clinical workflows and clinical image content management
- A next-generation, intuitive user interface experience
- An advanced administrative module that streamlines management of storage, security and clinical data with drag-and-drop live tiles
- Enhancements to the management of unstructured data and its associated metadata, including key image notes and disease tracking capabilities
- Improvements to the orders- and encounters-based workflows for more than 45 specialty-specific departments
- Full vendor neutral archive (VNA) capabilities including DICOM services
- Storage management advancements that provide an organizational unit (OU) based approach that allows arcc’s VNA capabilities to be deployed in exact alignment to the enterprise business structure
- An enhanced universal viewer to view and manage all clinical images, comparing many images at the same time, such as a Radiology CT scan side-by-side with a Pathology whole slide scan
arcc v10.1 is comprised of several modules. arccCore is a clinical content repository and management solution that incorporates VNA functionality, enterprise imaging management console, enterprise imaging tools, IT technologies, advanced security and reporting, clinical analytics, storage management, and much more. arccClinical is the clinical application that is specifically designed to be used in any clinical specialty with full integration to the EMR and EMR-driven workflows. arccClinical provides both orders- and encounters-based workflows and modules for more than 45 specialty-specific departments across the healthcare enterprise. This enables every department throughout the enterprise to acquire, manage, and securely access all clinical content. It provides the ability to integrate directly to non-DICOM modality devices and ensure the assignment of metadata with relevance and accuracy.
The arccClinical universal viewer supports viewing images from various modalities side by side within a user's clinical context. arccClinical interfaces with the EMR providing the ability to view DICOM studies and non-DICOM clinical images directly from the EMR. The arccMobile app provides customers with a secure solution and user experience to securely capture pictures, video or audio recordings via mobile devices and immediately upload and use these images in patient care. Incorporating both an orders- and encounters-based workflow structures, arccMobile is easy to use by healthcare providers across the health system.
Apollo is a healthcare IT company with a reputation for delivering quality Enterprise Imaging solutions that address both clinical multimedia workflow management needs and vendor neutral storage requirements. Apollo’s Enterprise Imaging solution, arcc®, uses a new technology, clinical convergence, to power true interoperability, collaboration and next generation security throughout the health system. arcc is the industry’s only mature enterprise imaging solution that provides direct device integration, clinical content management, reporting and custom applications, workflows and modules for over 45 specialty-specific departments throughout the health system. Visit http://www.apolloei.com.
CONTACT: Lisa Haas, Lhaas@apolloei.com, 703-260-1873