SAN MATEO, Calif., Nov. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- AppColl, Inc, a leading cloud-based Intellectual Property Management software company, today introduces AppColl PM Plus, an enhanced version of its popular AppColl PM product.
AppColl PM Plus delivers a new level of productivity and automation for law firms and corporate IP departments. Key features include:
- Automatic downloading of patent bibliographic data and documents associated with e-Office actions from USPTO Private Pair
- Automated filing and storage of email communication with clients and other parties
- A Conflict Checking module to quickly identify conflicts of interest when evaluating new clients and patent subject matter
- QuickBooks Online™ integration to greatly simplify the synchronization of AppColl's powerful invoice creation with the popular accounting system.
- An advanced graphical reporting module to allow easy yet powerful analysis of IP management data
The current AppColl PM product (now renamed as AppColl PM Pro) will continue to be offered and enhanced by AppColl providing the best value for IP management software tools. Existing customers can instantly upgrade to the new features in AppColl PM Plus with same look and feel and ease of use in the current product.
"At AppColl, our philosophy is simple: customer responsiveness is everything. We strive to build products that perfectly match customer needs and give all of our users, big or small, the same outstanding level of service" said Tim Southgate, AppColl CEO. "Our customers have been telling us that they need more automation and integration and AppColl PM Plus is the direct result of that feedback. We are very proud of our ability to deliver tools to IP management professionals that are both powerful and productive while being easy to use."
AppColl is a cloud-based Intellectual Property Management software company based in San Mateo, CA. AppColl, founded in 2009, develops cloud-based products that streamline and simplify the patent process, helping law firms and corporations create and file better patents more cost effectively. Hundreds of law firms, start-ups and Fortune 500 companies rely on AppColl solutions because they are affordable, simple to use, easy to implement and highly configurable to integrate with an organization's existing workflow and processes. To learn more, visit http://www.appcoll.com