BOSTON, June 29, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Sales are increasingly unpredictable for most lower middle-market industrial manufacturers and capital equipment builders. This is despite investments in numerous sales and marketing tactics and tools. Many executives feel a general unease as a result. While not yet urgent, the challenge is pressing - but they're not sure what to do differently.
The Manufacturing Growth Summit will provide the strategy, insights and tactics to help them build on their efforts and to engineer predictable revenue growth. The Summit will provide an immersive experience during which revenue growth teams will build a sophisticated, actionable revenue growth framework that will integrate tools and tactics of marketing and sales around a customer-focused and technology-enabled core.
"These industrial manufacturing companies are inspiring examples of American advanced manufacturing," says Ed Marsh, founder and Principal of Consilium and organizer of the Manufacturing Growth Summit. "Our goal with the Summit is to help them quickly engineer their revenue growth operation with the same rigor that characterizes their industrial products and services."
The Manufacturing Growth Summit will be held December 8-10 in Nashville. It's timed to occur during the lull between trade show season and the new year's kickoffs and to support the 2022 annual planning process. Space is limited to 15 non-competitive industrial manufacturers, and applications for registration are now being accepted for those limited spots.
Executives who have participated in other events may recall frustration when the excitement and clarity of an event quickly fades and execution falters. Marsh has designed the Manufacturing Growth Summit to prevent that and to maximize the enduring, measurable impact.
He comments "These companies already have many of the right ideas, but results fall short of expectations. We're designing the content, speakers, topics, and structure of the Summit experience to catalyze their existing work into results."
The Summit experience is designed to be unique in seven specific ways to help drive these results for industrial manufacturers.
- It will efficiently build a foundation of buyer understanding - buying team, buying journey, and complex sales - and build all structure and activities upon that
- The experience will include two months of light prep work, three powerful, interactive days together, a month of light collaborative follow up, and ongoing access to an event Knowledge Graph
- Timing (December) is specifically intended to facilitate focus by coinciding with a lull in operations and an emphasis on planning
- Participating companies will attend as a revenue growth team of three consisting of senior exec, senior sales leader, and senior marketing leader. This will ensure that concerns and hesitancy are proactively surfaced and addressed in the forum so that they return aligned to do the work
- Companies will be selected to provide complementary insights without competitive overlap, and through the intimate experience attendees will build a mastermind group of connections for ongoing support, encouragement, and counsel
- The entire experience will be woven through with threads of buyer focus and technology
- Theory will be covered efficiently with an emphasis on actionable implementation and change management recommendations- companies will leave with a plan that's execution ready
The Manufacturing Growth Summit will be held in Nashville at Lipscomb University's purpose-built Spark Idea Center. Unlike dark and drab hotel meeting rooms, the Spark Idea Center will foster the creative, energetic, and collaborative spirit that will characterize the event.
If you're tired of losing deals to the status quo and investing in tactics that sound compelling but disappoint in results, and frustrated with unreliable industrial sales forecasting, this event is for you.
Companies that are interested in participating can learn more and submit their application for participation at http://www.ManufacturingGrowthSummit.com.
About Ed Marsh: Ed has 25 years of experience in industrial marketing, sales & management. He's a HubSpot tiered partner and has helped a number of B2B companies achieve revenue growth success by coaching and developing their internal teams using this model. He's a graduate of Johns Hopkins, a former Ranger qualified Airborne Infantry Officer, NACD Board Director Fellow and member of the Association for Corporate Growth. He's also an experienced international businessman and former Export Advisor to American Express's Grow Global program.
Ed Marsh, Consilium Global Business Advisors, (978) 238-9898, [email protected]
SOURCE Consilium Global Business Advisors