“Our success in providing the most reliable and innovative products in the industry has translated into increased credibility among vehicle wash owners and other business owners,” said John P. Gibney, Vice President and General Manager of Aqua Bio Technologies, LLC.
DARIEN, Ill. (PRWEB) October 02, 2018
A new innovative, expandable design reverse osmosis system now is available from Aqua Bio Technologies, LLC, a leading provider of biologic water restoration, water reclaim, rain harvest, odor control, and reverse osmosis systems. The reverse osmosis systems are recognized for their industry-leading overall superior performance, high recovery rates, minimal energy consumption and exceptional savings with low maintenance and operation costs. They have been engineered for capacities ranging from 500 to 36,000 gallons per day (gpd).
Free standing standard models are available in 2,400 gpd to 28,000 gpd. Wall mount standard models are available 1,800 gpd to 4,800 gpd. Custom sizing also is available.
“Our success in providing the most reliable and innovative products in the industry has translated into increased credibility among vehicle wash owners and other business owners,” said John P. Gibney, Vice President and General Manager of Aqua Bio Technologies, LLC. “We believe our approach is superior because we make listening to and understanding the changing needs of our customers a top priority. More businesses are choosing to purchase their reverse osmosis systems from Aqua Bio Technologies because we provide them with exceptionally efficient innovative design and only the highest-quality components, while also offering customizable systems,” concluded Gibney.
Reverse osmosis systems from Aqua Bio Technologies provide the following benefits:
- Fully equipped and customizable.
- Decreased size of dimensional footprint.
- Pre-plumbed, wired and assembled.
- Low operation and maintenance costs.
- Use 20% less energy.
- CE compliant.
- Include a programmable computer controller with built-in standard features. Panel mounted with Digital TDS display.
- A stainless-steel booster pump for high performance and corrosion resistance.
- Frame is stainless steel welded to a minimal footprint, yet maximizes the accessibility of the system.
- Ultra-low energy membranes.
- Fiberglass membrane housings for enhanced performance and durability.
- Stainless steel housing encases high performance membranes which can handle high flow rates and also an excellent salt rejection rate.
- Two flow meters and three pressure gauges panel mounted for easy visibility and accessibility.
- Product float switch, auto membrane flush, low pressure safety shutoff and continuous system performance updates keep the operator informed.
- With power failure or pressure fault, system will automatically turn back on to ensure continuous production.
- Every system includes an auto backwashing carbon filter.
- The 5 micron sediment filter is easily accessible and helps keep the system at optimal functioning level. One additional filter included.
For more information, visit http://www.aquabio.co/ or call 877-881-9141.
About Aqua Bio Technologies, LLC
Founded in 2010, Darien, Illinois-based Aqua Bio Technologies is a leading provider of innovative biologic restoration, water reclaim, rain harvest, odor control and reverse osmosis (RO) systems. None of its solutions use ozone, UV, or chemicals of any kind to control odor – only nature. As the manufacturer of the first vehicle wash industry closed-loop water treatment system, the company is able to deliver a substantial savings in time and money to its customers with dramatic reductions is water and sewer costs.
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.