“The features we added to the Aquicore platform this quarter all help CRE teams pinpoint exactly what should be acted upon to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs,” said Mike Donovan, senior vice president of product at Aquicore.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) September 16, 2020
Aquicore, a leading platform for digitizing real estate operations and optimizing buildings, today announced a new set of features and enhancements to its suite of cloud-based tools for commercial real estate professionals. The newest release, which includes features for project management, collaboration and reporting, helps property teams understand and easily convey the impact of their onsite activities across different operational considerations such as energy, spend, comfort and more.
A key challenge for property teams and executives is the ability to seamlessly work together to identify, prioritize and report on high-value operational improvements. By serving as a single repository for all capital and operational projects and energy conservation measures across a portfolio and intelligently linking actions to outcomes, Aquicore’s project feature improves users’ ability to plan and manage projects for maximum impact and communicate that impact to stakeholders.
“The features we added to the Aquicore platform this quarter all help CRE teams pinpoint exactly what should be acted upon to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs,” said Mike Donovan, senior vice president of product at Aquicore. “At a time when the world is in a constant state of flux and there is a high level of uncertainty about the future, CRE teams are operating with increasingly limited resources and can’t always be onsite to oversee major project milestones. Our platform’s new features ensure that teams can more intelligently manage and report on their efforts and leverage new opportunities for improvements as they emerge, which will help quickly return buildings to normal operations after any kind of disruption.”
In addition to serving as a home for tracking and managing all post-construction operational projects, Aquicore offers an AI-powered project recommendation engine as part of its professional license tier that continually identifies new projects for onsite property teams. Using machine learning and requiring no hardware installation, it scans building data from a variety of sources including utility interval data, bills and meters, building management systems, submeters and ENERGYSTAR to provide recommendations complete with actionable tasks. An estimated $2.8 million in energy savings was identified for beta customers in 3 months.
Key new features and updates to the Aquicore platform include:
- Project Management Tools: CRE teams can manage, execute on, and track the complete lifecycle of every energy and facility project, from assigning personnel to defining due dates and priorities.
- Collaboration Tools: In-platform communication features allow CRE teams to easily share information, add notes and photos, attach documents, tag other users, collaborate with outside experts, and keep all team members on the same page.
- Impact Estimates: The estimated impact of energy and facility projects across top operating objectives are calculated so teams can easily prioritize.
- Impact Reports: One-click summary reports that are instantly ready to be shared with stakeholders easily and accurately convey the resolution rate and impact of projects and building events.
- Hardware-Free Enablement: The project recommendation engine is compatible with utility interval data direct from utility providers, requiring no hardware setup.
For more information about the newest feature release, visit https://aquicore.com/projects.
Aquicore is a smart building platform that enables industry-leading commercial real estate portfolio and property teams to remotely monitor their energy and facilities and transform outdated operations and maintenance routines into sophisticated resource-saving projects. The only industry player built from the ground up as a portfolio-wide solution, Aquicore intelligently links on-site action with financial, energy and operational outcomes, helping executives and property teams know how buildings are performing, where to invest resources, coordinate project execution across a portfolio and measure the impacts of digital solutions across a portfolio. The Aquicore platform is currently deployed with commercial real estate leaders at more than 1,000 commercial buildings nationwide, optimizing more than 275 million square feet of real estate. For more information, visit http://www.aquicore.com. Follow on Twitter @Aquicore.