MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. (PRWEB) June 15, 2020
ARI®, a leading global fleet services provider specializing in complex car and truck fleets, today announced a four-part, interactive virtual learning and webinar series which will provide comprehensive fleet management strategies intended to help organizations respond to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The series kicks off on June 16 and will cover a number of fundamental topics on the road to recovery including cost control strategies, how to adjust to a disrupted used vehicle market, and ways to overcome supply chain challenges.
ARI’s team of fleet management experts will provide insight and guidance on several of today’s most complex challenges emerging following the COVID-19 pandemic during four webinars:
- COVID Check-in: Where do We Stand
- Tuesday, June 16 at 12:00 pm EST
- Co-presented with NAFA, the COVID check-in webinar will answer some of the most pressing questions of the day as fleets look towards re-opening and recovery, including; current OE production, upfitting, and vehicle deliveries; remarketing and resale outlook; and how to manage fleet costs during challenging times.
- Cost Saving Strategies for Uncertain Times
- Tuesday, June 30 at 1:00 pm EST
- Making critical fleet budget decisions in the face of an uncertain future is challenging. This session will highlight proven strategies that will help fleet operators control costs without jeopardizing operations. During the webinar, attendees will explore opportunities to reduce operating costs, examine alternate funding options to help preserve capital, and learn the best time to repaid, replace, or reduce vehicles.
- The Used Vehicle Market: What We Know Today About Tomorrow
- Thursday, July 30 at 1:00 pm EST
- Forecasting market conditions can be difficult even during the best of times, let alone during a period of unprecedented economic uncertainty. Fortunately, through a combination of analytics, past experience, and industry expertise, the state of the used vehicle market can become clearer. During this session, attendees will hear from industry experts as they share their thoughts on access to used vehicle sales channels, near- and medium-term outlook for specific vehicle classes, and historic markets and learnings for today’s climate.
- Fleet 2020: What You Need to Know
- Tuesday, September 8 at 12:00 pm EST
- Co-presented with NAFA, the Fleet 2020 webinar will feature industry thought leaders focusing on critical fleet issues and struggles. From expanding delivery cycles, the uncertain resale market, telematics adoption, and preventative maintenance, this session will address key challenges and provide thoughtful insights to help fleet operators navigate the weeks and months ahead.
For additional information about the virtual learning and webinar series and to register for each session, visit ARIFleet.com. To learn more about how ARI is helping commercial fleet stakeholders solve real-world business challenges and position fleet to make a meaningful contribution to the success of their organization, please visit FleetIsAnInvestment.com.
ARI, a Holman Enterprises company, has revolutionized fleet management with technology that enables organizations around the world to realize new levels of efficiency and value by leveraging the power of data through the ARI insights® portal. Founded in 1948, ARI, now the largest family owned company in the industry, has continuously uncovered new ways for fleet managers to translate their fleets’ data into decreased costs and improved driver safety. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, ARI manages more than 1.9 million vehicles in North America, the UK and Europe and, together with its strategic partners, 3 million vehicles worldwide. Learn more at ARIFleet.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
# # #