MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. (PRWEB) April 03, 2019
ARI®, a leading global fleet services provider specializing in complex car and truck fleets, will once again have an extensive presence at the annual NAFA Institute & Expo held April 15-17 at the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville, Kentucky. Headlined by the ARI and Holman Business Services party featuring legendary comedian Jeff Foxworthy, ARI will also lead three educational sessions and sponsor the keynote address by renowned emerging trend expert Chris Riddell.
Welcoming attendees to this year’s NAFA Institute & Expo will be an ARI sponsored keynote luncheon with award-winning global futurist Chris Riddell. During the keynote, scheduled for Monday, April 15 at 12:15 pm in Ballroom C, Riddell will offer his unique perspective on the digital disruptions that continue to influence our hyperconnected world.
Additionally, ARI President Bob White will join a panel of his executive peers to explore emerging trends impacting the industry and discuss the future of the fleet management. The session, FMC Execs Reveal Their Visions for Fleet, will take place Wednesday, April 17 at 8:00 am in the North Expo Hall.
ARI’s team of fleet experts will also be on hand to offer their insight on some of today’s most critical fleet management challenges during three educational sessions:
- Cutting Through the Noise to Understand Connectivity - Monday, April 15 at 3:45 pm; room M108
- Tony Candeloro, senior vice president of technology and operations at Holman Strategic Ventures, will explore how connected solutions, connected data, and connected vehicles work together to provide stronger fleet management. The session will examine the importance of embracing connectivity and help attendees better understand the benefits of connected solutions.
- Canadian Fleet Workshop - Monday, April 15 at 3:45 pm; room M110
- ARI’s Peter Nogalo and Sarah Church will lead a panel discussion that will focus on challenges specific to Canadian fleets. This session will feature Canadian fleet professionals debating several key topics including a practical look at marijuana legalization and why electric vehicles may – or may not – make sense for fleets operating north of the border.
- Collaborative Solutions: Real Time Crowdsourced Fleet Management Strategies - Tuesday, April 16 at 3:15 pm; room M112
- Peter Nogalo will also moderate this session and he will once again be joined by Sara Church as well as ARI’s Jeff Cole and Adam Seifert, CAFM®. This dynamic, interactive session will emphasize targeted, small group discussions to crowdsource and share fleet management best practices that attendees can implement immediately.
Among the highlights of this year’s extensive NAFA I&E lineup is the ARI and Holman Business Services party, “You Might Be in Fleet if...”, featuring special guest Jeff Foxworthy. On Tuesday evening, Foxworthy will entertain more than 300 guests at Auto Truck Group’s Louisville facility during what promises to be an unforgettable evening with business partners, colleagues and friends from across the industry.
On the exhibit floor, ARI invites attendees to visit the Holman Business Services group of companies at booth #1101. Experts from ARI, Auto Truck Group, Holman Parts Distribution and Kargo Master will be available to discuss best practice strategies that help organizations strengthen their supply chain and optimize vehicle lifecycles.
To learn more about this year’s NAFA Institute & Expo, visit NAFAInstitute.org. For more information about how ARI helps fleet operators navigate complex business challenges to maximize productivity and control operating costs, please visit ARIFleet.com.
ARI, a Holman Enterprises company, has revolutionized fleet management with technology that enables organizations around the world to realize new levels of efficiency and value by leveraging the power of data through the ARI insights® portal. Founded in 1948, ARI, now the largest family owned company in the industry, has continuously uncovered new ways for fleet managers to translate their fleets’ data into decreased costs and improved driver safety. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, ARI manages more than 1.7 million vehicles in North America, the UK and Europe and, together with its strategic partners, 3 million vehicles worldwide. Learn more at ARIFleet.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.