In the state of Arkansas, we recently expanded the coverages available through our Road Warrior Auto Program to include Emergency Road Side Assistance.
BEDFORD PARK, Ill. (PRWEB) August 17, 2020
“United Security Health and Casualty Insurance Company is continually evaluating all of our insurance products to ensure they are providing our insureds with the most comprehensive coverages available,” began Lisa Cordero, COO, United Security Health and Casualty Insurance Company (United Security).
“In the state of Arkansas, we recently expanded the coverages available through our Road Warrior Auto Program to include Emergency Road Side Assistance. The program is also known as Roadside and it was created in a partnership with Road America Motor Club. Insureds may purchase Roadside through our Road Warrior Auto Program,” explained Cordero.
Roadside comprises the following features:
- Towing assistance up to 15 miles
- Flat tire assistance
- Battery Assistance
- Lock-out Assistance
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service
- Extrication Assistance
- The policy limits coverage to two-service call per six-month term.
Cordero shared, “This summer, more people will opt for a road trip as their vacation of choice. Low gas prices make road trips more desirable. It is important to work closely with a travel agent who can educate you on what is going on in a specific destination. What’s opened, what’s closed, but also to help educate you on what the cancellation policy is if you need to cancel or reschedule.”
Before heading off on a road trip get-a-way, United Security recommends:
- Check to make sure you have your insurance ID card readily available, vehicle registration, and other important documents are in your car’s glove box.
- Make certain your tire iron and jack is in the car. Check to make sure your spare tire is in good condition.
- If your car is due for an oil change or regular maintenance it’s best to have it performed before your trip. Also check your cars brake, radiator, power steering, transmission, and windshield fluids are sufficient.
- Get a spare key for the car and keep it in your wallet or elsewhere on your person in case you lock your keys in the car.
- Pack a basic first-aid kit, blanket, flashlight, basic tools, jumper cables, and bottles of water.
- Because of the coronavirus pandemic, United Security also recommends hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, an ample supply of masks, and Clorox wipes.
The Road Warrior Auto insurance and the Emergency Roadside Assistance coverage endorsement are issued by United Security Health and Casualty Insurance Company. This product, it's endorsement, and it’s features may not be available in all states.
About United Security Health and Casualty Insurance Company (United Security): United Security is a regional insurer that has been in business since 1973, licensed to sell products in Arizona, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas. United Security specializes in providing individuals and families a variety of products and plan choices to meet their individual needs. United Security’s primary focus has been, and continues to be, providing quality products and excellent service to our policyholders. United Security’s product portfolio includes: Short Term Major Medical, Dental Plus Vision and Hearing, Cancer, Critical Illness, Accident Hospital Indemnity, Disability Income, Fixed Indemnity and Personal Auto products. United Security is headquartered in Bedford Park at 6640 S. Cicero Ave, Bedford Park, IL, 800-875-4422 or 708-475-6100, http://www.USHandC.com.