Managed SD-WAN & Unified SASE Leader Enters Agreement with Leading Technology Services Brokerage
SAN MATEO, Calif., Sept.27, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Aryaka, the leader in fully managed SD-WAN and Unified SASE solutions, announced today the addition of Jenne Inc., one of the nation's premier value-added technology solutions distributors and cloud services brokerages, to its Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program. The partnership enables Jenne's sales partners to offer Aryaka's all-in-one SD-WAN and SASE solutions to their enterprise business customers.
"We're thrilled to partner with an industry leader like Jenne," said Matt Thompson, Vice President of Channel Sales at Aryaka. "Our new relationship taps into the extensive Jenne partner network, increasing our reach and end-customer touch-points. Enterprises being served by Jenne's agents receive a one-stop shop for all their cloud services needs and can take advantage of next-generation cloud solutions like Aryaka's cloud-first SD-WAN and SASE services."
Jenne Cloud Services Brokerage also offers agents access to the channel's leading cloud solutions, including Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), Cybersecurity, Disaster Recovery, Network Connectivity, SIP Trunking, Storage and Disaster Recovery, Security, UCaaS, and Video Conferencing. These solutions are all supported by Jenne's knowledgeable team of custom-built technology solutions experts.
"Jenne is excited to be engaging with Aryaka and introducing their SD-WAN and SASE solutions to our sales partners," said Sal LoSchiavo, Vice President of Sales, Jenne, Inc. "Our joint business customers will benefit from Aryaka's tiered support model as they transition to hybrid work environments and switch from on-premises to cloud-focused networks."
Aryaka's new managed SD-WAN and SASE solutions offer Jenne sales partners these advantages:
- Increased Total Addressable Market (TAM) - Aryaka's all-in-one SD-WAN and SASE services are based on the company's, industry-leading FlexCore™ technology that combines Layer 2 and 3 networking, enabling partners to deliver services optimized for performance or cost. This flexibility also expands the total addressable market for Aryaka's services to include businesses of all sizes – from global enterprises to regional small and medium businesses (SMBs).
- Simplified Packaging and Pricing – Aryaka's SmartConnect EZ + SmartConnect Pro and Prime EZ solutions are easy to quote, sell and consume with "T-shirt" sized pricing and standard service tiers, speeding time to revenue for partners.
- Co-managed Network Option – Aryaka's AppAssure™ application enables VAR, MSP and white-label partners with the network visibility required to co-manage their clients' networks, increasing their value and wallet share.
The Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program introduces innovations and resources with partners in mind, including:
- Enhanced Sales and Marketing Alignment – As a channel-led company, Aryaka works in lockstep with partners to align and supercharge sales and marketing activities, such as strategic account mapping, marketing resources, investment in co-marketing and co-selling, and all-new account-based sales and marketing programs to generate leads for qualified partners.
- Lucrative Incentives – Aryaka offers a range of enticing sales incentives tailored to all partner types, such as commission multipliers and increased margin opportunities
- 3-Fold Customer Success – In addition to two levels of expert support, Aryaka provides customer success managers (CSMs) devoted to retaining and growing partners' accounts.
- Training and Certification – Aryaka's new Aryaka Certified Partner (ACP) training and certification program enables Aryaka Accelerate Partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of Aryaka's "all-in-one" SD-WAN and SASE solutions through easy-to-follow, self-paced online training.
- Last-Mile Services Revenue – Uniquely, Aryaka can offer its network-as-a-service solution with the last-mile connections included, offering partners an additional revenue opportunity.
For information about becoming an Aryaka Accelerate Partner, visit https://www.aryaka.com/aryaka-accelerate-global-partner-program/, contact Aryaka at [email protected], or call 1.888.692.7925.
For more on Aryaka, please visit: https://www.aryaka.com/
Visit the Aryaka blog: https://www.aryaka.com/blog/
Follow Aryaka on Twitter: @AryakaNetworks
Visit Aryaka on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aryaka-networks/
Aryaka, the Cloud-First WAN and SASE company and a Gartner "Voice of the Customer" leader, makes it easy for enterprises to consume network and network security solutions delivered as-a-service for a variety of modern deployments. Aryaka uniquely combines innovative SD-WAN and security technology with a global network and a managed service approach to offer the industry's best customer and application experience. The company's customers include hundreds of global enterprises, including several in the Fortune 100.
About Jenne, Inc.
Jenne, Inc. is a leading cloud service brokerage and value-added distributor of technology solutions focusing on Unified Communications and collaboration, networking and infrastructure, video conferencing, physical security, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Founded in 1986, Jenne is committed to providing agents, resellers, integrators, and service providers with a broad product and solutions selection, competitive pricing, on-time accurate delivery, outstanding technical support, and ongoing sales and technical training through Jenne University. The company is headquartered in Avon, Ohio.
Khali Henderson, BuzzTheory (for Aryaka), +1 480.999.5297, [email protected]
Erik Fenberg, Jenne Inc., 440.471.3418, [email protected]
SOURCE BuzzTheory (for Aryaka)