Unified SASE & SD-WAN Provider Reinforces Commitment to the Channel with Investments in Global Sales, Marketing & Operations Roles
SAN MATEO, California , Feb. 14, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Aryaka®, a leader in unified SASE and SD-WAN solutions, announced today the global leadership team for the Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner Program. Aryaka furthers its commitment to the global channel community by announcing sales, marketing and operations leadership positions in the Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner Program.
- Jon Selway joined Aryaka Networks as Vice President of Channel Sales for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). In his new role, Selway oversees Aryaka's channel team, channel sales, recruitment, sales and pipeline growth, strategic partnerships and alternate routes to market.
- Layeeque Ahmed was recently promoted to Director of Channel Sales for Asia Pacific (APAC). In his new role, he oversees Aryaka's channel team, channel sales, recruitment, sales and pipeline growth, strategic partnerships and alternate regional market routes.
- Sarah Linford Cothran is now Global Director of Channel Programs and Operations, and oversees the channel development team, channel programs, partner commissions, operations and support.
- Nicole Steele is now Global Director of Channel Marketing and Enablement, and oversees designing, building and managing partner programs in collaboration with the Aryaka Channel Sales Team.
"The Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner Program has grown rapidly in its first year," said Craig Patterson, Aryaka's Channel Chief and Senior Vice President of Global Channels. "We've adopted a unified global framework and invested in proven channel leaders to align and optimize our shared resources to grow channel-led revenue worldwide in 2023."
Launched in January 2022, the Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner Program unifies the company's partner-led go-to-market strategy under a single comprehensive program for channel partners of all types worldwide. The program empowers partners to tap into an expanded revenue opportunity made possible by Aryaka's new all-in-one SD-WAN and secure access service edge (SASE) solutions, which have been packaged and priced to be easy to sell and easy to consume by businesses of all sizes.
Aryaka's managed SD-WAN and unified SASE solutions offer many advantages to partners, including:
- Industry's First Zero Trust WAN Based on Unified SASE Architecture – Aryaka's Zero Trust WAN includes Secure Web Gateway and firewall-as-a-service functionality. This integration is the first to enable enterprises to easily enforce security policies across offices and remote users with unified control while delivering application performance and stability.
- Increased Total Addressable Market (TAM) – Aryaka's all-in-one SD-WAN and SASE services are based on the company's FlexCore™ technology, which enables partners to deliver services optimized for performance over Layer 2 or cost over Layer 3. This flexibility also expands the total addressable market for Aryaka's services to include businesses of all sizes – from global enterprises to regional small and medium businesses (SMBs).
- Simplified Packaging and Pricing – Aryaka's SmartConnect EZ + SmartConnect Pro and Prime EZ solutions are easy to quote, sell and consume with "T-shirt" sized pricing and standard service tiers, speeding time to revenue for partners.
- Co-managed Network Option – Aryaka's AppAssure™ application enables VAR, MSP, and white-label partners with the network visibility required to co-manage their clients' networks, increasing their value and wallet share.
For more on Aryaka, please visit: https://www.aryaka.com/
Check out our Managed Solutions: https://www.aryaka.com/managed-solutions/
Visit the Aryaka blog: https://www.aryaka.com/blog/
Follow Aryaka on Twitter: @AryakaNetworks
Visit Aryaka on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aryaka-networks/
Aryaka is the leader in fully managed SD-WAN and Unified SASE solutions and the first to deliver a Zero Trust WAN based on a Unified SASE architecture. A Gartner "Voice of the Customer" leader, Aryaka meets customers where they are to help them overcome their network and security challenges with ease and an excellent customer experience. Aryaka's flexible architecture and all-in-one service are designed to modernize enterprises of any size, enabling them to defy convention and future-proof their businesses. The company's customer base comprises hundreds of global enterprises, including several in the Fortune 100. For more on Aryaka, please visit https://www.aryaka.com/.
Khali Henderson, BuzzTheory for Aryaka, +1 480 999 5297, [email protected]
Dan Pyne, Blabbermouth for Aryaka, 01494 218 061, [email protected]