Unified SASE Solutions Leader Lauded for World-Class Partner Program, Channel Relationships
SAN MATEO, Calif., Dec. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Aryaka®, the leader in Unified SASE solutions, announced today that TMC named Aryaka as a winner of the 2022 INTERNET TELEPHONY Friend of the Channel Award, presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine. The INTERNET TELEPHONY Friend of the Channel Award recognizes organizations running world-class channel programs that attract the top communications VARs, MSPs and agents to their programs.
Aryaka launched the new Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner Program in January 2022 to offer a frictionless environment that sets partners up for success by eliminating all unnecessary guardrails in other partner programs.
"The Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner Program offers a true revenue partnership for our SD-WAN and Unified SASE services," said Craig Patterson, Channel Chief and Senior Vice President of Global Channels at Aryaka. "Instead of simply offloading sales to the channel, we're actively engaging with our partners to go to market together – working side-by-side to close deals that help our partners drive revenue and grow their businesses."
The Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner Program introduces innovations and resources with partners in mind, such as:
- Enhanced Sales and Marketing Alignment – As a channel-led company, Aryaka works in lockstep with partners to align and supercharge sales and marketing activities, such as strategic account mapping, marketing resources, investment in co-marketing and co-selling, and all-new account-based sales and marketing programs to generate leads for qualified partners.
- Lucrative Incentives – Aryaka offers a range of enticing sales incentives tailored to all partner types, such as commission multipliers and increased margin opportunities.
- Three-Fold Customer Success – In addition to two levels of expert support, Aryaka provides customer success managers (CSMs) devoted to retaining and growing partners' accounts.
- Training and Certification – Aryaka's new Aryaka Certified Partner (ACP) and Aryaka Certified Engineer (ACE) training and certification programs enable partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of Aryaka's "all-in-one" SD-WAN and SASE solutions through easy-to-follow, self-paced online training.
- Last-Mile Services Revenue – Uniquely, Aryaka can offer its network-as-a-service solution with the last-mile connections included, offering partners an additional revenue opportunity.
"On behalf of TMC and the editors of INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine, we are honored to recognize Aryaka as a winner of the INTERNET TELEPHONY Friend of the Channel Award for its distinguished program," said TMC CEO Rich Tehrani. "We look forward to seeing continued excellence from Aryaka in the future."
Winners of the 2022 INTERNET TELEPHONY Friend of the Channel Award are published in INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine online.
For more on Aryaka, please visit: https://www.aryaka.com/
Visit the Aryaka blog: https://www.aryaka.com/blog/
Follow Aryaka on Twitter: @AryakaNetworks
Visit Aryaka on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aryaka-networks/
Aryaka is the leader in fully managed SD-WAN and SASE solutions and the first to deliver a Zero Trust WAN based on a Unified SASE architecture. A Gartner "Voice of the Customer" leader, Aryaka meets customers where they are to help them overcome their network and security challenges with ease and an excellent customer experience. Aryaka's flexible architecture and all-in-one service are designed to modernize enterprises of any size, enabling them to defy convention and future-proof their businesses. The company's customer base is comprised of hundreds of global enterprises, including several in the Fortune 100.
About INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine
INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine has been the IP Communications Authority since 1998.™ Beginning with the first issue in February of 1998, INTERNET TELEPHONY has provided unbiased views of the complicated converged communications space. INTERNET TELEPHONY offers rich content, from solutions-focused editorial content to reviews on products and services from TMC Labs. For more information, please visit http://www.itmag.com
Khali Henderson, BuzzTheory (for Aryaka), +1 480.999.5297, [email protected]