"We're excited to expand our relationship with SGS Telekom, enabling them to deliver (Aryaka's) SD-WAN and SASE solutions to its extensive and diverse portfolio of customers. SGS Telekom's established beachhead in APAC opens up new opportunities for Aryaka to serve enterprises in the region."
SAN MATEO, Calif. (PRWEB) January 16, 2023
Aryaka®, a leader in unified SASE and SD-WAN solutions, today announced it has expanded its partnership with SGS Telekom, a leading global provider of edge connectivity offering last-mile Internet access and networking services to enterprises, hotel chains, retail chains, system integrators, managed service providers (MSPs) and SD-WAN providers. Over the years, Aryaka has partnered with SGS Telekom to procure global network circuits in the Asia Pacific region. With this expanded partnership, SGS Telekom will resell Aryaka's solutions and can offer its customers a true global WAN solution. Aryaka, in turn, will expand its global reach, especially in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region where SGS Telekom is based.
"Aryaka has been a great customer for SGS Telekom's connectivity services. We're pleased to extend our relationship as a partner reselling Aryaka's industry-leading SD-WAN and SASE solutions," said John Dhar, Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing for SGS Telekom. "We're now able to offer a comprehensive global WAN solution to our enterprise customers and expand our current product and services portfolio "
Aryaka's managed SD-WAN and unified SASE solutions offer SGS Telekom many advantages, including:
- Industry's First Zero Trust WAN Based on Unified SASE Architecture – Aryaka's Zero Trust WAN includes Secure Web Gateway and firewall-as-a-service functionality. This integration is the first to enable enterprises to easily enforce security policies across offices and remote users with unified control while delivering application performance and stability.
- Increased Total Addressable Market (TAM) – Aryaka's all-in-one SD-WAN and SASE services are based on the company's FlexCore™ technology, which enables partners to deliver services optimized for performance over Layer 2 or cost over Layer 3. This flexibility also expands the total addressable market for Aryaka's services to include businesses of all sizes – from global enterprises to regional small and medium businesses (SMBs).
- Simplified Packaging and Pricing – Aryaka's SmartConnect EZ + SmartConnect Pro and Prime EZ solutions are easy to quote, sell and consume with "T-shirt" sized pricing and standard service tiers, speeding time to revenue for partners.
- Co-managed Network Option – Aryaka's AppAssure™ application enables VAR, MSP and white-label partners with the network visibility required to co-manage their clients' networks, increasing their value and wallet share.
"We're excited to expand our relationship with SGS Telekom, enabling them to deliver our suite of SD-WAN and SASE solutions to its extensive and diverse portfolio of customers," said Craig Patterson, Aryaka's Channel Chief and Senior Vice President of Global Channels. "SGS Telekom's established beachhead in APAC opens up new opportunities for Aryaka to serve enterprises in the region."
For more on Aryaka, please visit: https://www.aryaka.com/
Visit the Aryaka blog: https://www.aryaka.com/blog/
Follow Aryaka on Twitter: @AryakaNetworks
Visit Aryaka on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aryaka-networks/
- Aryaka is the leader in fully managed SD-WAN and Unified SASE solutions and the first to deliver a Zero Trust WAN based on a Unified SASE architecture. A Gartner "Voice of the Customer" leader, Aryaka meets customers where they are to help them overcome their network and security challenges with ease and an excellent customer experience. Aryaka's flexible architecture and all-in-one service are designed to modernize enterprises of any size, enabling them to defy convention and future-proof their businesses. The company's customer base comprises hundreds of global enterprises, including several in the Fortune 100. For more on Aryaka, please visit https://www.aryaka.com/.
About SGS Telekom
SGS Telekom is a leading global provider of telecom, professional services, IoT, ICT, software and digital transformation services, edge connectivity, last-mile Internet access and networking services to global multinational companies (MNCs), small and medium enterprises (SMEs), carriers, system integrators, managed service providers (MSPs) and SD-WAN providers. SGS Telekom provides customers with a range of connectivity solutions, including DIA, IP Transit, Broadband, xDSL, FTTX, 4G-LTE, ISO/OSI Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 telecom services, wavelength, Ethernet, MPLS, SD-WAN, P2P and microwave services. SGS Telekom serves more than 170 countries and territories through partnerships with more than 500 Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers, virtual network operators (VNOs) and internet service providers (ISPs). For more information, visit http://www.sgstelekom.com.