ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (PRWEB) June 13, 2019
Kevin Harrington, one of the original Sharks from hit reality series Shark Tank, and the Product Managers of AsSeenOnTV.pro are pleased to announce the launch of a new CBD Wellness and Lifestyle Pop-Up Event, curated by White Label CBD Market.
The event takes place from Friday, June 21st through Sunday, June 23rd at The Space Soho, located at 515 Greenwich Street in New York, NY. At this event, transparency will be brought to the CBD industry. CBD brands will be able to connect with consumers, educate them on the benefits of this non-psychoactive cannabinoid, and provide a direct marketplace to shop from 20 high quality CBD brands - for pets, beauty and skincare, sexual wellness, and a holistic lifestyle.
The CBD industry is an estimated $22 billion industry that AsSeenOnTV.pro will directly bring you inside of, with direct access to CBD companies from around the country. These companies include: family owned farm brands, women owned businesses, and other organic CBD brands. You’ll be able to discover tinctures created specifically for pets to help provide relief for their pain and anxiety, lubricants for women that help increase sensitivity and provide relief from menopausal symptoms, as well as a range of holistic remedies crafted to alleviate anxiety among other common afflictions. AsSeenOnTV.pro invited this variety of vendors, because they produce the best quality products with the highest ethical standards of cultivation and lab testing. Shoppers will be able to find the best CBD products for their lifestyle by asking experts advice at the pop-up.
“We want to help people navigate the complex CBD marketplace as it grows and introduce them to new brands and products that are tried and trusted,” says Doug Scott, CEO and Executive Producer of AsSeenOnTV.pro. “We are proud to be in partnership with AsSeenOnTV.pro and the products they represent,” said Davey Napoli, Co-Founder, White Label CBD Market.
AsSeenOnTV.pro is the premier video production and brand strategists for beauty, food, and lifestyle brands devoted to all things CBD. They’re launching their Summer CBD Market and featuring the best CBD products and brands from across the country that offer the highest quality products.
“We are thrilled to be working with White Label CBD Market as curators of our pop-up event. Together we are able to provide access to the best brands and a better understanding of a new and exciting industry,” says Lisa Vrancken, Executive Vice President of AsSeenOnTV.pro.
Participating brands include:
- American Hemp Co, providing full absorption CBD extract via a classified Liposomal formula
- Cannisence, supporting today’s working women and loved ones and providing the highest quality hemp products at an affordable price
- CBD Best Oil, offering beauty & eye creams, emollients and tinctures created using full spectrum & isolate CBD products
- Chakra Organics, From the farm to kitchen, hemp products handcrafted in small batches in Simi Valley, CA
- Chiki Buttah, providing handcrafted body butters and pain relieving balms made with organic ingredients
- Cornerstone Botanicals, premium, organic, full-spectrum CBD products offered with insightful information
- Dutch Farm, providing tinctures, CBD Capsules and pain relieving balms
- Emmergin CBD, working with CBD genetics of various strains to extract CBD, CBN, CBG, as well as capture terpenes for use in the finished product line.
- Green Remedy, Kentucky grown since 2014 from seed to shelf, Green Remedy oversees every step of the process to ensure that customers receive products they can trust for their bodies
- Healthy Hempies, offering quality of life through fulfilment of the body
- Heavenly Candy, providing premium CBD products made with micro cannabinoids
- Hempboca, natural tasting relief from many different symptoms
- Hempxtra, providing the best quality CBD products available
- Huntsboro Hemp Company, providing an all-natural supplement that is grown in a safe, natural environment, processed in clean, approved facilities
- Ivy Rose Liquid Pleasure, offering a topical vaginal product for women to increase sensitivity and provide relief from menopausal symptoms
- Kentucky Hemp Works, a family owned hemp seed processing facility that grows processes and manufactures products on the farm in Christian County Ky
- Liberty International, specializing in holistic healing for chronic disease, specifically using hemp based products such as CBD
- Smart Hemp CBD, providing pet owners with the best CBD option for their pets offering the broadest selection of pet-specific, veterinarian formulated CBD products for dogs, cats and other pets with ingredients sourced for quality
- Spektrum Life, elevating the bridge between the body and mind by providing an exceptional balance of superior broad spectrum products
- St Margarets Holistic Remedies, offering edibles, topicals and serving the public through hemp education and awareness
Dates & Details:
- Pop-Up Market: Friday, June 21st + Saturday, June 22nd + Sunday, June 23rd
- Time: 11am - 6pm
- Location: The Space Soho, NYC, 515 Greenwich Street, 506
- Must be 21 years of age or older to enter
Kevin Harrington, pioneer of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. He’s worked with A-list celebrities and launched some of the best- selling DRTV and BRTV advertising campaigns and infomercial products in history. Kevin and his partner, Douglas Scott and their AsSeenOnTV.pro team are an award winning full-service production company and digital agency. It’s in our DNA to exceed expectations with every media campaign we produce. We pride ourselves on how we creatively capture the vision of those we work with, bringing their brand to life. Rising above industry standards allows us to foster long-lasting professional relationships with our participants.
About Kevin Harrington
As the inventor of the infomercial, founder of As Seen on TV, and one of the original Sharks on Shark Tank, Kevin Harrington has worked with some of the world’s biggest celebrities and launched some of the best-selling DRTV campaigns in history. Since producing his first 30-minute infomercial in 1984, Harrington has been involved in over 500 product launches that have resulted in over $5 billion in sales. Now, in his latest venture with AsSeenOnTV.pro, Harrington is on the hunt for the best new products and ideas, bringing them to homes everywhere through personalized DRTV campaigns featuring the Shark.
About White Label CBD Market
The Company’s mission is to provide consumers with an online destination and retail market for beauty, food, and lifestyle brands devoted to CBD featuring the highest quality products from across the country made by the most ethical producers. The principals of the Company bring over 50 years of consumer products experience to the CBD market and have a demonstrated track record of success creating, curating, and managing developing brands. The founders’ brand development expertise emanates from the fashion industry, in particular as owners and executives of leading brands, sales agencies, showrooms, co-working spaces, and visual and merchandising service providers and the consumer products industry including as officer of an NYSE-listed consumer products company.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product