The new APT 8500 series consolidates all of the main features and functions of high-end power sources at a competitive price point.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (PRWEB) August 28, 2020
Associated Power Technologies is excited to announce the release of their all-new 8500 Series. The new 8500 Series is designed to replace the 5000, 6000, 7000 and 300XAC Series by combining some of the feature sets of these older models, eliminating others and adding brand new functionality. This all new series will consist of 2 different modes of operation, Manual mode and Programmable mode. “The new APT 8500 series consolidates all of the main features and functions of high-end power sources at a competitive price point” states Nick Piotrowski, Product Manager at Associated Power Technologies.
Features and Improvements:
- Output voltage to 310VAC and output frequency to 1200Hz.
- New 1.25kVA Source.
- Higher power density: The APT 8500 has a reduced overall footprint in size and weight.
- Power Up Feature: ON, OFF, LAST –source can be set to output upon power up to specified voltage or keep the output off.
- LIST, STEP and PULSE modes (PROGRAMMABLE) : functional PROGRAMMABLE modes allow users to introduce a sweep of voltage, frequencies, transients and DC bias over the course of a single sequence or several different tests.
- Built in Waveforms: Comes pre-loaded with 14 built-in waveforms for a unique output. Allows the user to simulate nearly any abnormal condition on their DUT.
- Compatible with PowerTRAC Software and LabView Drivers.
- Legacy Program Modes: 6000, 7000 and 300XAC Series command set legacy program modes for customers that want to upgrade to the APT 8500 from one of their old APT units.
The new 8500 Series will be released in the 3rd quarter of 2020, prices are as follows:
8505: 500VA programmable power source - $2,999 Programmable $1,999 Manual
8512: 1.25kVA programmable power source - $3,999 Programmable $2,999 Manual
8520: 2kVA programmable power source - $5,999 Programmable $3,999 Manual
8540: 4kVA programmable power source - $9,999 Programmable $5,999 Manual
Contact the company at +1-847-367-4378, e-mail at email@example.com or visit their site at http://www.aptsources.com. For editorial questions, please contact Amanda Boothe at firstname.lastname@example.org.