CEDARBURG, Wis., Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- ATACO Steel Products is pleased to announce that they're prepping the area where their new 12k watt laser will be producing parts upon delivery in March.
With its high processing speed and reproducible part quality, the TRUMPF TruLaser 5030 Fiber handles even complex contours with relative ease. Solid-state 12kW laser power ensures the ability to achieve excellent feed rates and cutting speeds including the capability to cut mild steel up to 30 mm thick and standard sheet sizes of 3000 mm x 1500 mm with a max weight of 1800 kg for one pallet.
This powerhouse features dynamic drives, high axis speeds, and a high degree of automation in custom steel laser cutting.
TRUMPF Series 5000 Features
- Using the RollBend tool, ATACO technicians will be able to create small flange lengths, and moldings and holes, close to the bending line without risking deformation.
- With 150 upper and lower tools in stock, ATACO will secure the necessary tools to produce clients' unique applications.
- They'll be able to quickly create Zbends at a station or folds without retooling.
- The TruBend Series 5000 laser can be set up automatically for each new program. This feature saves time and effort, particularly on small lot sizes.
- Its optical ACB laser utilizes a non-contact system for angle measurement with no setup required. Two measuring units—each consisting of a laser and camera—move both in front of and behind the bending line independently of one another. The laser projects a line on the sheet and the camera detects it and calculates the bending part angle. The process is completely mark-free and great for acute and obtuse angles, large radii, and thick sheet metal.
- Two sensor disks measure and correct angles. This ensures precise angles are perfect which is great for short flanges, interior tabs, and reflecting surfaces.
- Thickness control bending (TCB) adjusts for varying seat sizes from batch to batch.
- Sensors detect the thickness of materials and adjust the pressing depth of the upper tool as necessary. No calibration and programming necessary.
- Perfect angles every time. Perfect angles prevent rejects and lessen waste of material and time in custom steel laser cutting. Identical parts in a series production is money in customers' pocket.
Located in Cedarburg, Wisconsin, ATACO Steel Products is a leader in the sheet metal fabrication industry. By upgrading to the latest manufacturing methods, they continue to ensure customer satisfaction in every project. They've been customer-focused since 1946 with repeat business their constant goal.
ATACO Steel is committed to providing quality parts on time and on budget. Request a quote or contact them today to learn more about how ATACO Steel Products exceeds expectations.
Pierre Payne, NAVEO Marketing, 262-703-0800, [email protected]
SOURCE ATACO Steel Products