Outside temperatures that soar into triple-digits are not just uncomfortable, they can be a serious health hazard
PASO ROBLES, Calif. (PRWEB) May 29, 2020
As California businesses prepare to reopen just in time for hot summer days, making sure the air conditioning is working is going to be essential to worker and customer comfort. The Atascadero air conditioner repair company, Air Rite, has prepared some tips to help business owners understand why air conditioning is essential to their businesses.
- HVAC systems were turned off in mid-March when the stay at home order was announced. They’ve been sitting idle for a few months now, collecting dust in the ducts and parts. Dust filters into everything and builds up when air conditioning or heat isn’t running.
- Restaurants that have not been providing take out during the shut down are getting ready to open to curbside service and, hopefully very soon, in-restaurant dining. It’s a good time to have the equipment inspected and serviced.
Now, while the weather is still relatively comfortable is the time to inspect the office, store, restaurant or other business air conditioning and heating systems to make sure workers and customers are comfortable. Outside temperatures that soar into triple-digits are not just uncomfortable, they can be a serious health hazard. Making sure the business establishment’s air conditioning is in good working order is going to provide a comfortable space for customers to get out of the heat, relax a little, have something to eat. Enjoy a cool beverage, and shop.
Working air conditioning provides:
- Shelter from the heat for people with certain kinds of health conditions
- A comfortable place to conduct business
- Improved workplace comfort and work efficiency
- Better air quality
Restaurants can prepare for opening by having the refrigeration and other restaurant equipment serviced. When the doors open, no one wants to slow down or stop due to an unexpected equipment problem.
Air Rite has been in business, providing the Central Coast and Atascadero with air conditioning repair, residential and commercial services since 1983. The company is family owned and operated, with a top-level reputation in the community. Licensed and insured services include:
- Residential and commercial heating and cooling service and replacement
- New construction commercial and residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning installation
- Refrigeration service and installation
- Restaurant Equipment service and installation
- Same day service on most calls
- Emergency 24-hour service
- Assistance processing tax credits and Energy Star rebates
5001 Traffic Way
Atascadero, CA 93422
This press release is by Paso Robles Marketing and SEO company Access Publishing, 806 9th Street, #2D, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805) 226-9890.