“These 59 organizations are driving impact and solving business challenges through talent development practices, and they are doing it in innovative ways,” said Tony Bingham, ATD president and CEO.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (PRWEB) October 04, 2019
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) honored 59 organizations from Australia, Canada, China, India, Korea, Russia, Singapore, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States as winners of the 2019 BEST Awards. Rosendin, headquartered in San Jose, California, won the first-place ranking. IBM, Tata Consultancy Services, TELUS, and Wipro Limited received ATD’s Best of the BEST Award, which goes to organizations that have won the BEST Award 10 or more times. Companies were recognized during a ceremony held at MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland, on October 3, 2019.
“These 59 organizations are driving impact and solving business challenges through talent development practices, and they are doing it in innovative ways,” said Tony Bingham, ATD president and CEO. “Senior leaders in these organizations understand the critical strategic role learning has, and they are committed to investing in the growth and development of their people.”
ATD’s BEST Award is the talent development industry’s most rigorous and coveted recognition. The global program acknowledges organizations that demonstrate enterprise-wide success through talent development.
The 2019 BEST Award winners shared their winning strategies at the Learn From the BEST conference preceding the ceremony and are profiled in a special section of the October issue of TD, ATD’s flagship magazine.
ATD received entries for the BEST Award from 142 organizations. These organizations submitted quantitative and qualitative information about their talent development practices and programs. Applications were assessed in a rigorous blind review by members of the BEST Awards advisory committee comprised of experts in the field.
The 2019 BEST Award Winners
Best of the BEST:
14-Year Winner: TELUS—Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
13-Year Winner: Wipro Limited—Bangalore, India
10-Year Winner: IBM—Armonk, New York
10-Year Winner: Tata Consultancy Services—Mumbai, India
1. Rosendin—San Jose, California
2. BMO Financial Group—Toronto, Canada
3. Consumers Energy—Jackson, Michigan
4. Valvoline Instant Oil Change—Lexington, Kentucky
5. Tan Tock Seng Hospital—Singapore
6. Samsung Electronics—Suwon, South Korea
7. Optum Global Solutions India—Gurugram, India
8. Persistent Systems—Pune, India
9. Florida Blue—Jacksonville, Florida
10. Black Knight—Jacksonville, Florida
11. Verizon—New York, New York
12. Aditya Birla Capital—Mumbai, India
13. DISH Network—Englewood, Colorado
14. Tata Consultancy Services—Mumbai, India
15. Haier Group—Qingdao, China
16. AARP—Washington, D.C.
17. First Hawaiian Bank—Honolulu, Hawaii
18. NTPC Limited—New Delhi, India
19. Hilton—McLean, Virginia
20. Paycor—Cincinnati, Ohio
21. Asurion—Nashville, Tennessee
22. NTT (formerly Dimension Data) —London, United Kingdom
23. Busey—Champaign, Illinois
24. Danone Academy Turkey—Istanbul, Turkey
25. Gilbane Building Company—Providence, Rhode Island
26. Ryan—Dallas, Texas
27. Memorial Health System—Springfield, Illinois
28. Procore—Carpinteria, California
29. C&A Industries—Omaha, Nebraska
30. Sberbank—Moscow, Russia
31. UST Global—Aliso Viejo, California
32. Infosys BPM—Bengaluru, India
33. Cochlear—Sydney, Australia
34. Deltek—Herndon, Virginia
35. Fisher Investments—Camas, Washington
36. Jindal Power—Gurgaon, India
37. Papa Murphy’s International—Vancouver, Washington
38. Signature Consultants—Fort Lauderdale, Florida
39. Navy Federal Credit Union—Vienna, Virginia
40. iCIMS—Holmdel, New Jersey
41. Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company—Columbia, South Carolina
42. Rapid7—Boston, Massachusetts
43. UL—Northbrook, Illinois
44. IBM—Armonk, New York
45. Lupin Limited—Mumbai, India
46. Booz Allen Hamilton—McLean, Virginia
47. ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company—Mumbai, India
48. Hitachi Vantara—Santa Clara, California
49. North Highland—Atlanta, Georgia
50. Aimco—Denver, Colorado
51. Medidata Solutions—New York, New York
52. Krystal—Atlanta, Georgia
53. Western & Southern Financial Group—Cincinnati, Ohio
54. Walmart—Bentonville, Arkansas
55. Plante Moran—Southfield, Michigan
56. University Health System—San Antonio, Texas
57. Gap—San Francisco, California
Twenty-two companies on this list have been BEST Award winners for three or more years:
BMO Financial Group, Booz Allen Hamilton, Busey, Consumers Energy, Florida Blue, Haier Group, Hilton, Hitachi Vantara, IBM, ICICI, Infosys, Lupin Limited, NTPC Limited, Persistent Systems, Ryan, Samsung Electronics, Tata, TELUS, University Health System, Valvoline Instant Oil Change, Verizon, and Wipro.
More information about the 2019 BEST Award winners may be found in the October 2019 issue of TD magazine. Details about the 2020 program will be available in January 2020.
ATD thanks program sponsors GP Strategies and Artisan E-Learning for supporting excellence in talent development.
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees, improve performance, and help to achieve results for the organizations they serve. Originally established in 1943, the association was previously known as the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD). ATD’s members come from more than 120 countries and work in public and private organizations in every industry sector. ATD supports talent development professionals who gather locally in volunteer-led U.S. chapters and international member networks and with international strategic partners. For more information, visit TD.org.