We believe in the power of stories to drive positive change and have been doing that for over 50 years in the Asia Pacific region.
PORTLAND, Ore. (PRWEB) January 09, 2020
Saxton is Australia’s leading speaker’s bureau with access to hundreds of thought leaders and change makers both locally and internationally, as well as over 50 years of experience in the events industry.
Today, Saxton is announcing the launch of Saxton Global with expansion into the United States featuring 11 well-established Australian voices. Speaker topics range from business and entrepreneurship to AI, digital disruption and innovation, among others.
With hand-selected, world class thought leaders from Asia Pacific, Saxton maximizes the impact of every event by offering speakers with great character and authenticity, a unique global perspective, and well-established voices from the Australian market that are fresh to the United States. Saxton exclusively represents Australasian icons such as Australian media icon Ita Buttrose, global surfing champion Layne Beachley, and Melbourne Cup winning jockey Michelle Payne.
“We believe in the power of stories to drive positive change and have been doing that for over 50 years in the Asia Pacific region,” said Anne Jamieson, CEO of Saxton. “We’re thrilled to bring our expertise and services to the United States so these inspiring voices can share their fresh perspectives with audiences in the U.S.”
The following is a list of Saxton voices and topics now available for bookings in the United States:
- Naomi Simson: Business and entrepreneurship
- Kirstin Ferguson: Leadership, trust, emotional intelligence & inclusion
- Sam Johnson: Social entrepreneurship; intersection of the volunteer, disaster resilience and health sectors
- Cam Calkoen: Inspirational speaker with Cerebal Palsy; overcoming adversity and living with courage
- Liam Malone: Record breaking Blade Runner and Paralympic Gold Medalist
- Jake Millar: Business and entrepreneurship
- Nadine Champion: Inspirational speaker; courage, facing change and resilience
- Danielle Di-Masi: Digital communications and social media engagement
- Janine Garner: Leadership, collaboration and networking
- Layne Beachley: Sustaining success, overcoming challenge and maintaining a winning mindset
- Philipp Kristian Diekhöner: Trust Futurist and Innovation Strategist
Naomi Simson and Janine Garner are currently attending PCMA in San Francisco (Jan. 5-8, 2020) to support the launch of Saxton Global Speakers in the United States.
In addition, Saxton warmly welcomes the appointment of Courtney Timm, Saxton Global’s first international representative in the USA. Courtney provides international connections for Australian talent to connect with international locations, clients and audiences.
Saxton’s continued expansion enables the team to provide exceptional customer service and talent support, while operating with the utmost integrity and honesty.
For more information visit https://www.saxtonglobal.com/.